Yes, Im a Newbie...wheeeew, I said it

-
WELCOME TO FABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post pics ASAP!!!!!!!!

Welcome to FABO!

And thanks for coming out:-D

It gets easier every day....it won't be anytime before you are an oldie.

Welcome aboard, though I doubt it's possible to recover from a mopar addiction :lol:

no need to recover from a mopar addition :thumrigh:, now a chev or ford addition on the other hand...

Welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here!
You've got to feel better now that you've come out of the garage and admitted your addiction. You're definitely among friends here as we've all got the same 'Mopar Madness'.
"Puffer Fish"...does that name mean your planning on putting a blower on one of those 'cudas?

ocdart,
Yes. It has a Procharger, this is my second attempt. My first, I let a family member do my head work. And the day I was to go to the chassis Dino, it dropped a valve in the driveway. I was able to scrape up a 340. Brand new heads new pistons new rods etc.etc. So it starts all over again! I'm a big block guy at heart. My first Barracuda (67) had a 440. At some time in the future my Procharger will be on a big block in my 65. Oooooo I can't wait! This time I need to find headers to fit in that itty bitty engine space that will let the motor breathe. It has a 727 and I need a new rear-end. A "friend" needed the 7 1/4 that was in it. So ya, I'm starting over! So trust me when I say "no one wants to see pics yet." My other 65 I've had since I was in high school. Needs lots and lots of TLC. Thankyou for the interest.

Basically starting over. And way behind! I have (2) 65 Barracuda's. And yes, Im working on one at a time.

Welcome to FABO!!8)
You better get back to work!:clock:

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back