yet another aussie

-

go360

go360
Reaction score
hi guys, i thought i'd better join up as i have been using your forums for a little while as they are a great source of info.

my current interest is this 74 charger that i have modified to use as a tarmac rally car. Basically every that could be modified has been within the rules that includes steering rack,brakes,six point roll cage,5 point harnesses,vello one piece molded seats,etc.
i have stuck with the tried and tested 340 with eddy heads and manifold, 4 speed and 3.7 back end.

heres a after and before shots.

val.jpg

vj-ch front .jpg

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!
Sweeeeeeeet car. WOW! Nice! Really nice!

I wonder , what do they run over there and what would shipping be to New York? LOL...probably more than I have in my bank, but nothing new there, LOL.

hello and welcome!

realy like what you have done to your charger! dose are meanlooking! any underhood pics?

welcome nice car i love those aussie cars would be neat to have one here keep up the good work

Hello go360, nice car and the modifications you`ve done are great. I think Australia has to be the country with the most members here outside of North America. Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, keep the pictures of your project coming . I really love the Aussie mopars, wish we had some of them around here!

Bob

heres a couple of more picks of mods that i had, the first is of the the new brake set up, the second is of the new raduis rods and upper arms im about to install.:yawinkle:

3.jpg

suspension.jpg

charger.jpg

Welcome go360
You Aussies sure know how to get things dun.
Real nice charger go360!! keep us updated.
I hope you enjoy this great site.

There are some great card players in your country I enjoy too.

-
Back