Yet Another New Guy - 72 Dart Swinger

-

Gary Berry

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Hey All;

My brother has this 72 Dodge Dart that I'm going to fix up for him. Was trying to sell it, but no serious folks out there. It has the slant-6/auto in it. It's a 2-door. It's suppose to run and drive good, but the interior is in need of some work. Will be looking for original seat covers and a new dash pad if anyone knows where I can find them. Now to take some time to read this forum...

GaryB in WA

Welcome, looks like it's in really decent shape body wise, happy searching and reading.

Welcome aboard, you found the best of the best sites going for info and locating your parts needed to get this great A body back to shape :thumbsup: Very nice ..:thumbsup:

Welcome Gary. You'll have fun and learn a lot here.

Welcome, bud.

Loads of info and knowledgeable members here.

Have fun with her!

Welcome Gary, appears to be a pretty solid looking Special, great that your going to fix her up. I bought new seat covers from Legendary Auto Interiors, not cheap but high quality.

Welcome aboard Gary, looks like you have a good starting point there. Lots of great people on here and all of the help you will need for your project.

Welcome and that's a very cool Dart. I love original looking old slantys like that!

-
Back