Yet another new guy from canada.

-

dave66dart

Reaction score
Hey all as you already guessed my name is Dave, i am in Chilliwack BC. i have 66 dart 270 /6 I am starting to restore. And most likely turn into a hotrod with a small block v8, rebuild and put aside the slanty. So between that and the hockey season iam ready for winter EH !

Welcome Dave from Dieppe N.B.
I just changed my slant 6 to a 360. It is almost ready to start. It should see the road this spring. There are lots of guys here who have done this swap and they are a lot more knowledgeable than I. Good luck! I did it so it's not that hard.

Hey Dave!Welcome to the site from Ontario EH!Pics. of Car would be cool,I,m lookin at a 66 Dart right now.Sure would like to see your car,and tell us some about it..I,ll be posting some picks when I can.Guys hear to help ya with anything..Have a look at the forums,Lots of info..Enjoy!!

Let me be the first of the "South of the Border" (but not too far South) folks to welcome you to FABO! How about some pics?

Welcome Dave, god there seems to be a lot of Canadian Daves here. Great site, Great info and mostly great guys and gals. Pay no never mind to the Political posts as they're all about the U.S. elections and will hopefully die down in a couple of weeks. So anyway Dave are ya ready for winter or more accurately out on the west coast, more rainy days.

Terry

Welcome from another Lowermainlander Dave. Get some pics up and show off that early A we'd love to see it!!

Welcome to this great site Dave you will find the members here friendly and real knowledgeable and super helpful. Now how about those pics of the 66?

Welcome Dave........:cheers::cheers:

Pictures please.....but you already know this. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Welcome, Dave! from a North Deltan (it's not Surrey :) )

Welcome from the natural state of Arkansas Dave.:-D
I have made a lot of new friends from Canada here.
As you can see we have the best of the best here.:cheers:

As demon seed said quote="god there seems to be a lot of Canadian Daves here" Glad to have you on board Dave, Keep us updated on your 66 dart!

Welcome from another west coast guy, just across the pond form you :-D

Welcome.....I'm another "guy" from across the pond:-D "Island"

s550532141_330151_6457.jpg

s550532141_330153_7026.jpg

Welcome, glad to see another 66 Dart owner here...I knew knew there were so many people interested in the 66, but you will be amazed at how many are on here. And as I am sure you know by now one of the rules here at FABO is you have to post a pic of your ride. Looking forward to seeing pics of the build up, wish I had of take more of mine when I did the /6 to v8 conversion

-
Back