you aint gonna believe this!!!

-

Pirate duster

Reaction score
take a broom or an egg or and you can balance them. today is equinox day. the earths axis allows this to happen. you balance your broom on the brissels, east to west, short end facing east. same with and egg. it will balance on the tip.

It's equinoxin' here. LMAO

Attachments

• GEDC0047.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 411
  • GEDC0048.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 406
The short end of the egg is the fat end. And you can do it the other 363 days of the year as well.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

take a broom or an egg or and you can balance them. today is equinox day. the earths axis allows this to happen. you balance your broom on the brissels, east to west, short end facing east. same with and egg. it will balance on the tip.

No I dont, Equinox is March 20 05:14 GMT....and I tried the egg like a fool.

dag-nabbit, the brom trick worked, and i showed the wife as she layed in bed, so i figured i would do the egg trick on my cmputer table..............................f***** egg is all over the friggin place !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember doing this last year or the year before and I could do it after the 2 day past it could not be dun .... Yep cool for sure ..

I just went out in the kitchen for some water. The broom is still standing there on its bristles where I left it at 9:50 p.m. ..... three hours ago!

dag-nabbit, the brom trick worked, and i showed the wife as she layed in bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful she doesn't get the idea that you are giving her a hint to use it... :scratch:

Leanna, Is that Martin in the picture?

Does Billy ride the plunger?

At some point during the night the broom fell over. It was my first night of real sleep in 3 days -- almost 7 glorious hours! -- so I'm delightfully happy to have missed the spectacle.

Leanna Cute pussy ct .looks like it wants some thing

She's a total ham. Whip out the camera and Poof shows up.

Anyone try to balance the egg ON the broom handle?

Hey, that's an idea!!

Leanna, Is that Martin in the picture?

Does Billy ride the plunger?

No Karl, that's Poof. Here she is again with her boyfriend Martin ...

View attachment Martin and Poof.jpg

And YES! it's always best when men ride the plunger. That way he gets to clean up the mess. :-D

-
Back