You gotta check this out cudaspaz's 'Cuda

-
That is definitely a beautiful cuda.I love all the subtle touches.

Attachments

• P7110058.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 542
Thanks y'all.

Wish I had the console, tach bracket and trunk finished at the time of the shoot.

As far as the color goes......someone got a little carried away in photoshop and oversaturated the color to make it look more red than orange, but you know how magazine editors are.....wish they could have made me look prettier, ha, ha.

Had fun going down the highway taking pics, and really enjoyed hearing some of the stories Roger told me about living in the hey day of the muscle car era in Michigan.

Specially the time when he met up with Ronnie Sox and Buddy Martin at a red light while he was in his Barracuda and they were in a big Chrysler.
He made an *** out of himself by going balls to the wall when the light turned green as they just sat there looking at eachother like "What is this idiot trying to prove?", ha, ha.

Roger Johnson has some cool stories from back in the day and wrote a cool piece called muscle cars by the numbers. google it.

Nice to see Spaz getting appreciation for all the hard work he put into his Barracuda. It was fun following his progress on this board.

Roger did a great right up of a Geeerrrrrrait Barracuda that John/cudaspaz and his friends built !! Thank you for sharing this with us Tony !! That is a cool ride for sure !!

One of those pictures must become your avatar. Do it now.

'Preciate the kind words.

S'prized nobody noticed the stripe a little off on the drivers side by the door/fender area, don't be shy, I won't get offended.

Just One of those little things that drive me nuts that could not be fixed once the clear was shot over it, but if it was perfect nobody would have anything to ridicule me about at car cruises.
I love pointing out all the flaws, but makes me drive it like I stole it knowing it's not perfect.

Wow, I feel so behind the times since this is the first I've seen this thread and just got my print issue of Auto Enthusiast in the mail today.
I flipped the mag open and saw the small pic of your air cleaner setup and thought, "I've seen that before...it's Cudaspaz's setup!"
Great write-up, John, for your outstanding 'Cuda! About time you got the ink your deserve.
And now that you've mentioned things that are 'different' with your car...what's the deal with the Pentastar on the drivers side? A personal preference? I thought they just belonged on the passenger side.

Wow, I feel so behind the times since this is the first I've seen this thread and just got my print issue of Auto Enthusiast in the mail today.
I flipped the mag open and saw the small pic of your air cleaner setup and thought, "I've seen that before...it's Cudaspaz's setup!"
Great write-up, John, for your outstanding 'Cuda! About time you got the ink your deserve.
And now that you've mentioned things that are 'different' with your car...what's the deal with the Pentastar on the drivers side? A personal preference? I thought they just belonged on the passenger side.

Never heard that before.
They were on both sides when I bought it.

I think they just sell them labeled right side but they fit both sides equally.
Maybe someone else can shine some light on this.:glasses8:

-
Back