You Guy's are the Best!

-

69Baccaruda

Reaction score
I’ve been a member for a while, never posted 'till today. Been eatin’ up all the great advice all this time. Owned her since '91. Been wandering though the woods alone for 15+ years until I found this place. What a difference!!

Thought some might enjoy an armature vid of the progress so far (note the smile)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdMfeM6uK4

Anyway, I just want to say this is a fantastic site, thanks again! Keep up the good work.

p.s. Home sweet home......

Picture 130.jpg

No.....you are the best! Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web, nice Barracuda!

Glad you found the keyboard LOL
Nice vert !

Love 69's myself and welcome to a great place with really great people.

Nice, nice car. Enjoy the site. It's great, and lotsa' nice folks here.

Glad you are enjoying it as much as we all do. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts fora living.

So glad you decided to join us and hang out and around. Alone in Detriot rock city? Baaaa, can't be. You just missed the MoPar rock that needed to be turned over, that's all.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Welcome,if it wasn,t for the great guy,s and advise,experience.I wouldn,t have been able to get as far as I have with my cars.Thanks to everyone!

WOW!!!!! More fish just keeping comin out of the woodwork......or should I say the sea.......

Welcome!

Nice Fish! Welcome Aboard!
Where's the fan shroud....hate for you to get whapped.

Bill, that is one fine looking vert! Glad you decided to formalize our relationship and stick around awhile. LOL (Bought my Cuda in 1991 too.) We're delighted to have you with us.

Thanks for all the compliments. Like I said, I got a lot of help from you guys.

Details....
She's an original 225 car, but I bought her with the 318 (stock as far as I could tell). 727 Torqflite. 8 3/4 axle with 3.23 gear.
Just finished adding dual exhaust with vintage Cherry Bombs, HP exhaust manifolds, cast iron dual plane intake with a 625cfm AFB Carter, MSD 6AL and new leaf springs. Really looking forward to springtime.

On deck:
1. Brake job (KH 4 pistons in front (one or more of the 8 is sticking), 10" drums in back).
2. Tie up subframes (any suggestions on a good contoured weld-in?)
3. By now, the 'one-wheel-wonder' diff. should be an issue.
4. Rob bank.
5. 340 on stand rebuilt and installed (any recommendations on a Detroit area machine shop?)
6. 4-speed
7. That really cool tach from Year One.
8. etc, etc, etc.

Here's topless picture of her...

Topless.JPG

U.S. Cartool subframe ties have the best finished apearance I've seen.
Some have stated issues with park brake cable conflict. That could be common to all brands and types but maybe not common to all models.

Glad this great site could help in your long and dedicated Therapy.

Congrat's on the rag top :cheers: very nice.:-D

Welcome .

U.S. Cartool subframe ties have the best finished apearance I've seen.
Some have stated issues with park brake cable conflict. That could be common to all brands and types but maybe not common to all models.
Thanks RedFish. That's the one I had my eye on (least expensive of the lot, too). I was just concerned about the fit. I found out the hard way the that the Barracuda wheelbase is 3" shorter than the Dart.

Here's the full length version of the video with a new soundtrack (blue smoke and all)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfjAaioxwU

-
Back