you guys see this new 392 block thats coming??

-
Nobody here is gonna get one anyway so what's the difference?

Right,'cause we're a bunch of cheap-asses! Whew! For a moment there I thought
they were building Hemi Hyundais Moparspares!
I'm not a big car fan, but a'58 Imperial crown convertible is on my wanted list!Now
which one of you has the eng,??

Right,'cause we're a bunch of cheap-asses! Whew! For a moment there I thought
they were building Hemi Hyundais Moparspares!
I'm not a big car fan, but a'58 Imperial crown convertible is on my wanted list!Now
which one of you has the eng,??

Neither of us have one described but im sure me or Rusty will have one if they give them away for some positive feedback.

Wow 58 convert, Nice!. You will be looking, only 675 made of those.

My thoughts strayed from the original thread hemis to moparts in general... just plain annoying.... love my mopars like the rest, it just gets under my skin when i am flipping through parts pages and see the "bare head" prices. not to mention other parts. just my thoughts on the subject.:D

Mopars have cost more from the get go. There have always been less Mopars made percentage wise than anything else. Only an idiot with their face hangin out would fail to know that Mopars cost more to build. That's just how it is and always has been.

Sure, you can build one on the cheap from used parts and trades and getting good deals. But you build one from just opening a Summit or Jegs book and you will pay twice for a Mopar than a Ford or Chevy.

If you don't like it, build a Chevy or Ford.

i was agreeing with you also.... you have the most input... so you are a rooster... and i know you like to chug a few... it usually shows in you typing... mine is bad all the time...so i have no excuse... just lazy when it comes to caps in proper places..i am not immune to building chevies have done a few... would'nt go near a ford...

-
Back