You know your domesticated when..

-
Is "excited" really the word you were looking for, LOL?

We went without a working dryer for about a month when ours went on the fritz and I had to argue with the ridiculous "extended warranty" people (what a joke... never again). When they finally agreed to replace the dryer (I think they got sick of talking to me, honestly), it was quite a celebration around here. So yeah, I get it. 15-20 years ago I never expected such little things in life would be so important, I was more worried about buying the next toy.

We just replaced our washer and dryer a couple months back.$1400..... Then the dishwasher took a dump,$600...... then the fridge,$1200..... then the water well $1600.......oh yeah.....and the TV and my laptop both konked out prior to all that so add another $1700 for those items...........

I don't think excited is the word I'm searching for here....Hmm.......Yeah...... Excreted. That's it.....

Almost forgot. Wife needed a new stove too......$800............

We just replaced our washer and dryer a couple months back.$1400..... Then the dishwasher took a dump,$600...... then the fridge,$1200..... then the water well $1600.......oh yeah.....and the TV and my laptop both konked out prior to all that so add another $1700 for those items...........

I don't think excited is the word I'm searching for here....Hmm.......Yeah...... Excreted. That's it.....

-I thought that kinda crap didn't happen often! I FEEL YA! Me?

Central A/C, dishwasher, one of the cars, the cable TV connection in front of the house (internet), the baby seat doesn't work for the new baby cast/harness (3rd seat in a month $$$) , wife missed a mortgage payment, & the cell phone bill, the hot water heater is going, the kegerator broke/leaked freon, & now I am prepping missile tubes like it's going out of style {work}, wife's car has a bubble in the front tire...

It never rains until it pours! & when the levee breaks, momma you got to move!

I bought "last years model" Whirlpool next to top line washer and dryer- $600 and they've been going for 9 years.

I bought a scratch a dent fridge, Kenmore- $300, again 9 years.

Last years model upscale (but NOT electronic) GE DW- $200!!- 8 years

Solid surface (drop-in, even) Kenmore convection range and oven on craigslist- $400- now in 4th year.

...and the wife is excited that it didn't cost $10,000!

Gotta put that keggerator at the top, bro, or the rest will eat you alive!

Better get ready then. All of our appliances were just about 10 years old.........so's the water heater come to think of it......dammit......

Group hug for redlined.

Ummm.......could I just settle for a beer instead? Maybe greymouser will get his kegerator fixed before too long.... :drinkers:

Have a couple for me.....drank the last one with dinner..

-
Back