You know you're a Mopar person when....

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Thought this would be fun... just finish the sentence. Let's see what you guys come up with.

You know you're a Mopar person when... everytime you see an elephant you think HEMI. :cheers:

when you know exactly what 727, 904, and 833 mean but dont care to know what s13, s15 or gtr's are

..... when POSI is permanently deleted in your brain and replaced with SUREGRIP!

.....when you coerce your wife into taking out a loan for a basket case Charger (or early Cuda) that you KNOW in your heart you won't finish for AT LEAST another 10 years.............................................or 12. 8)

....you get excited when it's 3:40, 4:26 or 4:40 on the clock.

Yup! I also remember awhile back Burger King had there value meals priced $4.40, $4.26, $3.23, $3.40, my friend and I thought it was funny!

Heh, I do that.

You know you're a Mopar nut when the employees at the local auto parts store know you by your full name and know what you drive and what condition it's in.

When you have the patience NOT to drive your Mopars for 6 months,cold and salty winters up here.-27 windchill today.Where is MAY???

Haha I do that all the time!

The address number at my mom's house is 396. I want to change it.

OOOHHHH, that would bug me.....:toothy10: Maybe deep down you are really a Chevy guy!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

... when I keep seeing those stupid Honda Elements and misreading the names as "Honda Elephant"... then turn to my dad and tell him I have a crazy idea.

Yup! I also remember awhile back Burger King had there value meals priced $4.40, $4.26, $3.23, $3.40, my friend and I thought it was funny!

Waaaaaaaaay back in the very early '70s, my 'ex' and I would cruise Whittier Blvd. on Saturday night in our '69 340 Swinger, stop at Bob's Big Boy and get 2 Big Boy Combo's with chocolate shakes and the total bill was $3.40! Great times!!!!!

I am so glad to hear I am not the only crazy one........ Plus on my job I have counters on the machine I run and I always stop the counter on a Mopar # like 318 , 36o, 383 ,426 etc..... Man this is a cool thread...

I was also able to convert my wife...... When we got married all she would drive was Toyota's.... She never even heard of a Mopar.... But now she drives the Daytona Charger and absolutely loves it..... It is hard to convert a Toyota person....

You know you are a MoPar man when you carry an extra ballast resister in your glove box

All 4000 items under your Google search history are Mopar related.....

You know you're a Mopar guy when one of the reasons you buy a house is that the address is 413.

I know a gal that lives at 426 Chrysler Ave. She drive a '69 Charger!

-
Back