You know you're a Mopar person when....

-
...when you're watching tv and a girls gone wild commercial comes on and you notice there is a 70 Road Runner poster in the back ground.

....When you hear Chrysler might go under and you think the end of the world is near

When you see a tricked out Mustang go by and don't even give it a second look but all most break your neak to look at that old beat up 4 door valiant that just went buy.

When you are at the track for test and tune with you son, and your up next to a full out race car, tubed, blown and so loud you cannot hear the sound of your stock 340 through your 3in flowmasters, and you tell your kid get ready to get our doors blown off, and he replies................. Why? Its only a MUSTANG!!!!! :toothy10:

LOL! Now I like that one. Way to raise your kid right dad.

When you sing "Happy Birthday" to your car on the day it was built (feb 24th) in my case. And you wish her "Happy Anniversary" on the day you bought her (may 30th)...My wife thinks I have mental issues.

When you proudly wear this no matter what make of vehicle your driving:-D

hat.jpg

When you keep seeing Chevys and Fords in your rear view mirror, then you know you are a mopar guy

On Hawaii-5-0, Dan Tana would crank up his Mercury Marquis but they dubbed in the sound of a Mopar starter. Bugged me every time.

I t seems like they always use a mopar starter sound effect for cars starting in movies, even newer cars, go watch the first Beverly Hills Cop.

Where Eddie sticks the bananas in the tail pipe, the ford stalls and he cranks the engine, that aint no 4 cyl ford starter.

And that brings up, You know your a mopar persone when... you know the sound someone is talking about when they talk about a mopar starter.

... you know the difference between vitamin c orange and hemi orange, B5 blue and petty blue, sassy grass and sublime, moulon rouge, top banana, and Plum crazy.

you pay more for a can thats not running then for your wifes wedding ring

you pay more for a can thats not running then for your wifes wedding ring

Hah! That's a good one! I did the same, but my wife made up for it many times over since then.

You know your a mopar person when you have owned 10 or more mopars and are under the age of 21 :) lol

when if you had a boy youd name him Walter

OUCH!

you know your a MoPar guy when;

The guy's at work direct "All" car questions, othe MoPar guy's towards you, ask about the car company's fate/standing, ask about tech info on the new HEMI, and my personal fav.... why I should invest my time with a MoPar rather than a Chevy?

The wife sez;

When your kids nicknames are, Max and Wedge.

But did you know that Zepplins song lyrics to "Trampled Underfoot" is describing women and acts with a women in car part terms?

BigStroke, Ya beat me. I had 8 toolman

When you decided to spent 3 years building your first ride, Mopar of course, instead of choosing a nice driver 'stang right away. (Actually my story!)

When your best car related memories were in a mopar.

You know you're a Mopar guy when... You run into Chevy and Ford guys you drag raced 40 years ago, and they're still upset over losing to you.

....When you had a 65 barracuda for a year in 69-70 and you never forget it even through the porsches, corvettes, street rods and after 40 years end up with one and still feel the same you did about it when you where a kid.

you know your a mopar guy when you sit at the comp with your 15 month old son and try to tell him the differences between a 71 and a 72 duster

Your daughters names are Dana and Poly and the dogs name is Sixpack.O ya and Cuda the cat.....

When you park your 2006 mint Toyota 4Runner in the cold pole barn to park your newly aquired 72 Duster in the "warm" garage.......she's still trying to figure that out.......:-D......D

Ok I've decided I really really like this thread =)

We went to country fair to get some milk and a couple candy-bars and our total was 4.13 today!!!!

-
Back