You might be an Ahole test.

-
I can say i DON'T do any of those thing..but if your in the left lane you better be passing everyone if i'm behind ya' cause' if your not my F150 is right up your *** amazing how people move over when they see a full-size truck right on their ***..and by the way yes i am and a-hole:lol::lol:

I'm in the left lane and leaving a gap between me, the car in front of me and the line of cars in front of us. I can't go any faster and I'm passing cars on the right.
But the person on my *** moves right to pass me and you know he is going to take my gap when he passes me.
I speed up and prevent him from having a gap to take.
Maybe we all are aholes then.

I rode my old Harley today - there was this "dude" on his bicycle - correctly riding with traffic, but much too far out in the road - - I suppose I could have given him a wide berth.. but I didn't.... pretty sure I scared the crap out of him as I went by... does sorta coasting up on him and then cracking into it as I got near him make me an Ahole? :lol:
No.

I rode my old Harley today - there was this "dude" on his bicycle - correctly riding with traffic, but much too far out in the road - - I suppose I could have given him a wide berth.. but I didn't.... pretty sure I scared the crap out of him as I went by... does sorta coasting up on him and then cracking into it as I got near him make me an Ahole? :lol:

sorta falls into the Ahole category. He probably had to clean himself

I'm in the left lane and leaving a gap between me, the car in front of me and the line of cars in front of us. I can't go any faster and I'm passing cars on the right.
But the person on my *** moves right to pass me and you know he is going to take my gap when he passes me.
I speed up and prevent him from having a gap to take.
Maybe we all are aholes then.
No, you are maintaining proper lane usage protocol for the safety of all traffic on the road; passing on the right is for assholes, and they should sit in that lane and have their whiny, immature hissy-fit.

I don't do any of these. And driving is a big pet peeve of mine.

But according to most (all) of my ex('s) my first name is supposed to be ahole.

OR was it jerk? Or maybe dick? I dunno, I wasn't listening to them anyways.

I know that if you park your harley in the stripped handicapped spaces your getting your bike knocked over if I'm driving the old truck or van.

We don't have to park wrong to prove we are/can be an asset hole do we? My recent position change in my job has REQUIRED me to make grown men cry (two most recently). GOD bless the parents that raise their kids right (with self discipline, courtesy, etc.).

Rule 27-B of the all inclusive a-hole code. Know it, live it . lol

image.jpeg

Try dealing with the aholes that park in the zebra zone right next to Nellas van, which is parked correctly! Or the aholes who park in the "Van accessible" handicap spots in their little **** getters!! Oh, I could go on!!

The bride recently got called an ahole driver for parking accross 2 spaces at Ian's baseball game so nobody would block the doors where the lift comes down! The guy literally parked right next to the van and waited for her to come out, then lambasted her for parking that way!! But, you see, little does he know that he has been marked by a real life ahole!! Oh yea, when he left, he jumped out in the left turn lane and raced along side a car and pulled right in front of them!!

Got Yer license plate buddy, do you even know I exist???

Try dealing with the aholes that park in the zebra zone right next to Nellas van, which is parked correctly! Or the aholes who park in the "Van accessible" handicap spots in their little **** getters!! Oh, I could go on!!

The bride recently got called an ahole driver for parking accross 2 spaces at Ian's baseball game so nobody would block the doors where the lift comes down! The guy literally parked right next to the van and waited for her to come out, then lambasted her for parking that way!! But, you see, little does he know that he has been marked by a real life ahole!! Oh yea, when he left, he jumped out in the left turn lane and raced along side a car and pulled right in front of them!!

Got Yer license plate buddy, do you even know I exist???
he probably doesn't - - yet - but I get the feeling he's going to..

I find that I'm oddly more patient with people now that I have a concealed permit , and I carry a .40 S&W. But I drive all day for work, and there are a lot of *** holes out there.

I don't do any of these. And driving is a big pet peeve of mine.

But according to most (all) of my ex('s) my first name is supposed to be ahole.

OR was it jerk? Or maybe dick? I dunno, I wasn't listening to them anyways.
LMAO! If 1 person calls you a dick, big deal.
If 2 people call you a dick, you might wanna pay attention.
Since 3 ex's have call you a dick, time to get a condom.

Baha ha ha

-
Back