YOU need hemizach

-

bayyum

Reaction score
you need hemizach :) why? because his photoshops are amazing, if you wanna see what your car would look like lowered, lifted, painted, etc. etc, then PM hemizach he is the best i know:) i woiuld fully recommend him http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv229/bayyum/ there is the before and after pictures, look at them, they are GREAT:cheers::cheers:=P~=P~

haha thanks dude very much...

yeah if anyone wants me to repaint their cars I can... only thing I need is a high quality pic and I'd be happy to do it for ya. Can't do flat colors, sorry! And note to others!!!! I did this very early in the morning and was to tired to find him some wheels... I could change those too.

link'en them to make them easier for people to see.

DSCF4001.jpg

BayyumsTruck.jpg

lol I need 2 renderings done if you please. first is for my 70 crew I'd like the roof silver and the body below the body line the same, and the area inbetween I'd like to be black. the second is of a neon but I need to find a good photo for that.

7a.jpg

lol and if you don't mind I'd like this green neon done up as a cop car(I'm going to run a dodge neon ministock.)
DSCF7426.jpg

in the standard cop car style lol
1215_07_1---San-Francisco-Police-Department-Police-Car--San-Francisco--California_web.jpg

here you go CanadianGT.... I had a hard time tryin to do silver so it kinda ended up grey, sorry bout that.

1970DodgeTruckMOD.jpg

DodgeNeonMOD.jpg

I sorta got it? These arent helping make me look like I know what I'm doing. Starting with black made everything look like colored chrome... but, here it is. A little dark but if I make it brighter it looks like chrome again.

PantherPink.jpg

lol I need 2 renderings done if you please. first is for my 70 crew I'd like the roof silver and the body below the body line the same, and the area inbetween I'd like to be black. the second is of a neon but I need to find a good photo for that.

7a.jpg

I LOVE the Crew Cab!!! If it were a '69, I'd be making you offers.

Hey Zach, I need a favour please. Could you do my Coronet please? Since it's in pieces awaiting resto, here's a picture of a finished one. I'd like to make it a Superbee clone open road race car. I'd like it black with white C stripes (and another with red C stripes if you can please- still not sure red or white). Also, the wheel and tire set up that is on this Daytona. Could you also mildly lower it please?

1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-red.jpg

Thanks a whole bunch! :)

pic-16066.jpg

there can be only one 2.jpg

I LOVE the Crew Cab!!! If it were a '69, I'd be making you offers.

lol thats a photo I found to have a concept photo done. Mine is a 70 that I'm putting a 98 V10 into with a 1 ton diesel drivetrain.(NV4500HD 5 spd, NP205 tcase, D60 front GM 14 bolt ff rear)

Hey Zach, I need a favour please. Could you do my Coronet please? Since it's in pieces awaiting resto, here's a picture of a finished one. I'd like to make it a Superbee clone open road race car. I'd like it black with white C stripes (and another with red C stripes if you can please- still not sure red or white). Also, the wheel and tire set up that is on this Daytona. Could you also mildly lower it please?

1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-red.jpg

Thanks a whole bunch! :)

I'm sure I could do that but it is going to have to wait until monday... its almost 1 am and I have to go pack for my trip to lancaster, NY this weekend and will be gone till late on sunday. If you dont mind waiting I will still give it a crack.

u should do this 68 dart if you get a chance. dark black maby with carbon fiber stripe in the back or dark gray or something. i have been kickin around thi idea of chopin one just a little but do whatever you think lol. just kustom:):)

1968 Dodge GSS Hemi Dart 7.jpg

I'm sure I could do that but it is going to have to wait until monday... its almost 1 am and I have to go pack for my trip to lancaster, NY this weekend and will be gone till late on sunday. If you dont mind waiting I will still give it a crack.

Of course I don't mind!

Do you do 4-doors??? LOL!

I'd love to see what my ol' tub would look like in white, with Moon disks (not baby moons; the whole wheel coverings...) maybe with a red 10"-wide full-length racing stripe...

Do you have a "tip jar"???

You should...:profilel:

Maybe if you have a Pay Pal account????

If you do, post it here... (Your email address, I think.)

Thanks for doing this; it's way cool...

100_3179.jpg

100_3152-2.jpg

u should do this 68 dart if you get a chance. dark black maby with carbon fiber stripe in the back or dark gray or something. i have been kickin around thi idea of chopin one just a little but do whatever you think lol. just kustom:):)

I know how to do some carbon fiber so I can do that stripe for ya no problem. Black is a difficult color to work with to start or to try and make so I will try my best on that! Maybe a dark blue too? I will do both. I've never tried to chop anything before so I will give it a shot too I suppose, no promisses about that though.

Do you do 4-doors??? LOL!

I'd love to see what my ol' tub would look like in white, with Moon disks (not baby moons; the whole wheel coverings...) maybe with a red 10"-wide full-length racing stripe...

Do you have a "tip jar"???

You should...:profilel:

Maybe if you have a Pay Pal account????

If you do, post it here... (Your email address, I think.)

Thanks for doing this; it's way cool...

No I don't have a pay pal account or "tip jar". I honestly don't think I am good enough for that! haha. Happy to help you guys out though!

As I said, I will be gone all weekend and this is my last post on here, leaving in about 5 min. SO I will try and get these done when I get back, along with whichever others are requested in the meantime.

Thank you for sharing your skills Zack :rock:
I hope you have a great Week End :notworth: I call it my Strong End since I am usually by myself during the week, Except when I am on this great site :-D.
Definitely do Bill Dedman's fast four door :thumleft:so I can get a look at it for myself.:salut::blob:\\:D/[-o<:thumbrig:
But get back and share your week end with us first.:-D

He turned my "waggin" into a racer real quick,thew a hemi in it for me too...and the exact scoop I am planning for waggin II.check out the roll cage and the fenderwell header's

small racinwaggin.JPG

Daaaamned that looks strong, I like your hood scoop selection 8)8)8)
I saved that puppy :-D:-D:-D

-
Back