YOU need hemizach

-
I sorta got it? These arent helping make me look like I know what I'm doing. Starting with black made everything look like colored chrome... but, here it is. A little dark but if I make it brighter it looks like chrome again.

PantherPink.jpg

Thanks so much for your effort. Sorry that I didn't see it sooner. That sure is alot of pink! lol

Wylde1.

Thanks so much for your effort. Sorry that I didn't see it sooner. That sure is alot of pink! lol

Wylde1.

I have a few min to sneak on a computer here at my uncles... anyway, I didnt know if you wanted a black hood or black scoops or anything... I can add that if you would like.

Thank you for sharing your skills Zack :rock:
I hope you have a great Week End :notworth: I call it my Strong End since I am usually by myself during the week, Except when I am on this great site :-D.
Definitely do Bill Dedman's fast four door :thumleft:so I can get a look at it for myself.:salut::blob:\\:D/[-o<:thumbrig:
But get back and share your week end with us first.:-D

So far the weekend is going great... have a few min here to look around then gotta go again. But I will let you guys know on monday!

He turned my "waggin" into a racer real quick,thew a hemi in it for me too...and the exact scoop I am planning for waggin II.check out the roll cage and the fenderwell header's

That was a fun one to do!

Zach, this is my Aussie valiant. I'm a bit old school and I would appreciate it if you could give me some white wall tyres. It would be sweet to see how they would look as they are not cheap to buy and may look crappy on a white car.

DSCN1704.jpg

Great work there Zach. I'm with Bill on the tip jar guys. That 70 model Dodge truck with no added on fenders with the one ton is killer. Would love to have one of those to redo. That's back when they made real trucks but i also would do the cummins drivetrain. Just thursday the swap line show on the radio some guy advertised a 98 model cummins for $800 but he said the tranny was bad. That sounds like a great deal to me.
Small Block

Hemizach,

You need to set up a Pay Pal account to act as a tip jar.

I'm a musician, and I've learned that people will pay for stuff they enjoy...

Wouldn't cost you anything, and I know that those graphics programs like you use (PhotoShop???) are not cheap!

If they were, I'd have one, myself!:cheers:

Bronze T... heres yours. You guys keep pickin black and are givin me a hard time!!! haha.

SuperBeeMOD.jpg

Tyler, Bill... here you go! I did an extra paint scheme for the valiant, Bill.

HemidartTylerMOD.jpg

BillsValiantMOD2.jpg

BillsValiantMOD1.jpg

was wondering if you could do my car in black cherry thanks

Rob, I'm not sure whats wrong with the first picture (the one I would like to use) but even when I save it as a jpeg it wont open in my photoshop program... says its not the right kind of document.... not sure

Wylde1.

All the pink was actually bothering me so I painting the hood and side view mirror black.... I like it better, hope you do too!!!

PantherPink2.jpg

Hey Zach, here is my request. I found a cleaner pic so that it will hopefully be a little easier. I want the truck to be lowered a bit, mostly in the front so that it looks like the wheel fits in there better. I want it to have the black wheels on the truck in the second pic. I want it to be primer gray. I also don't want any trim. And if you could, I want there to be no background. I would like it to be all white with nothing but a shadow under it. Also if you could smoke the windows so that you can't see through them but they don't look fake. If it's to much trouble. No worries.

Thanks, Jeremy

The_Sweptline.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Hey Zach, here is my request. I found a cleaner pic so that it will hopefully be a little easier. I want the truck to be lowered a bit, mostly in the front so that it looks like the wheel fits in there better. I want it to have the black wheels on the truck in the second pic. I want it to be primer gray. I also don't want any trim. And if you could, I want there to be no background. I would like it to be all white with nothing but a shadow under it. Also if you could smoke the windows so that you can't see through them but they don't look fake. If it's to much trouble. No worries.

Thanks, Jeremy

The_Sweptline.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Hey if you could tell me what kind of wheels those are that would be great!

Hemizach...

That looks great!!! Nice job; the Moon discs look boss, I think.

My monitor (a cheap-*** antique) has this car looking a really lght gray instead of white. I am not sure if it's the monitor or the white you're using. Can you make it "refrigerator white," or is that as white as it gets?

Don't change a thing.... just alter the shade of "white" if that's possible.

If not, that's okay... I think it looks great, white; what do you think????

Thank you very much!

I really appreciate what you did!

Now. where's that tip jar??????

P.S. You gave me an idea... Instead of the red top, how about a splash of red down the side of ther car that would be bordered on the top side by the straight, rub-strip that runs pretty much the length of the car about 4" below the door handles, and bordered on the bottom side by the sculptured line that runs from the front fender, angling down, to the rear fender and then dips down at an angle....

Could you try that, with the rest of the car in white-white, except for the racing stripe over the hood and roof? If it's too hard to do, or too much trouble, forget it, but I just "saw" that when I looked at the rendering you dod in all white except for the racing strpe. I LOVE the Moon discs...

Zach, they are victory Nascar wheels. That is the only info I can give you.
Here is a better pic.
Picture044.jpg

Thanks.

Hemizach...

That looks great!!! Nice job; the Moon discs look boss, I think.

My monitor (a cheap-*** antique) has this car looking a really lght gray instead of white. I am not sure if it's the monitor or the white you're using. Can you make it "refrigerator white," or is that as white as it gets?

Don't change a thing.... just alter the shade of "white" if that's possible.

If not, that's okay... I think it looks great, white; what do you think????

Thank you very much!

I really appreciate what you did!

Now. where's that tip jar??????

P.S. You gave me an idea... Instead of the red top, how about a splash of red down the side of ther car that would be bordered on the top side by the straight, rub-strip that runs pretty much the length of the car about 4" below the door handles, and bordered on the bottom side by the sculptured line that runs from the front fender, angling down, to the rear fender and then dips down at an angle....

Could you try that, with the rest of the car in white-white, except for the racing stripe over the hood and roof? If it's too hard to do, or too much trouble, forget it, but I just "saw" that when I looked at the rendering you dod in all white except for the racing strpe. I LOVE the Moon discs...

I can lighten the pics up a bit more. They look white on my monitor but I can lighten them up some more for you. I'll have that done later tonight. I'm not really sure what you mean when you describe your new paint idea... I actually have no clue, haha.

But anyway, I really like the car in white... I actually liked it just as much in all white with no red on it and the moon discs... I will do one more with the car bright white without any red on it, but I am keeping the moon discs, haha.

I love the Moon discs, too... in fact I just ordered 4 of them from Moon Equipment Co... that's how much I liked them!

Here's another description of my paint idea.

Look at the side of the car.

Four inches below the door handles, (approx.) there's an add-on horizontal strip I put on to prevent parking lot dings. It runs pretty much the length of the car. The red paint would start there and continue down a few inches to the SCULPTURE line that runs the whole length of the car. Right in front of the rear wheel opening, that sculpture line goes downhill at about a 45 degree angle.

That sculpture line would be the end of the red paint; everything below it would be white. Just red between the add-on trim piece and the sculpture line.

It would be a splash of red to break up that expanse of white on the side of the car. The red would be all between the add-on trim piece that is straight, and runs the length of the car, pretty much (ends a little behind the headlight) and the other bottom border of the red would be the factory sculpture line that runs at a very slight angle, several inches below the add-on piece I put on there; it dips down just before the rear wheel well. and continues at that lower position to the back of the fender. White, below that.

I can't describe it any better than that...

If you could do that for me, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!

Thanks for all you do!

I love the Moon discs, too... in fact I just ordered 4 of them from Moon Equipment Co... that's how much I liked them!

Here's another description of my paint idea.

Look at the side of the car.

Four inches below the door handles, (approx.) there's an add-on horizontal strip I put on to prevent parking lot dings. It runs pretty much the length of the car. The red paint would start there and continue down a few inches to the SCULPTURE line that runs the whole length of the car. Right in front of the rear wheel opening, that sculpture line goes downhill at about a 45 degree angle.

That sculpture line would be the end of the red paint; everything below it would be white. Just red between the add-on trim piece and the sculpture line.

It would be a splash of red to break up that expanse of white on the side of the car. The red would be all between the add-on trim piece that is straight, and runs the length of the car, pretty much (ends a little behind the headlight) and the other bottom border of the red would be the factory sculpture line that runs at a very slight angle, several inches below the add-on piece I put on there; it dips down just before the rear wheel well. and continues at that lower position to the back of the fender. White, below that.

I can't describe it any better than that...

If you could do that for me, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!

Thanks for all you do!

Like this? :?:

BillsValiantMOD3.jpg

And that time it should be WHITE

EXACTLY!!! :cheers:

Thanks so much; that is just perfect!!!

You're good.... no doubt about that... but, you need a tip jar.

Otherwise, how can I repay you???

I think that looks great; the whiter white and the panel painting....

Love it!

You da man....:love7:

EXACTLY!!! :cheers:

Thanks so much; that is just perfect!!!

You're good.... no doubt about that... but, you need a tip jar.

Otherwise, how can I repay you???

I think that looks great; the whiter white and the panel painting....

Love it!

You da man....:love7:

Nahhh, I don't really think setting up a tip jar is what I wanan do. I'm not here for people to try and repay me. I have the software so I might as well use it to help some of you guys out! You can repay me later by answering my questions :-D

I'm just glad you liked it!

Wanna try something with my 66 Valiant? I would love to see it all one color with Cragar mags and a 72-73 twin snorkle hood scoop. What do you need to do this?

Wanna try something with my 66 Valiant? I would love to see it all one color with Cragar mags and a 72-73 twin snorkle hood scoop. What do you need to do this?

I'm not sure I could do the hood... havent gotten that yet. I can try to make it all one color... and as for the wheels... all I need is a pic of your car and a pic of a car with cragar mags from about the same angle.

-
Back