You talked me into it. 727 to a 904

-
the pan from summit that was on our 727 leaked even with the mopar reusable gasket. I threw a steal 46re pan on it.

Thats funny mine was the complete opposite. The steel pan with reusable gasket would leak ONLY when hot. and I mean only when hot. I went the summit deep pan with the brown thin gasket and problem solved.

Ha, that´s cool. I´m at another power level for sure, but i´m planning the swap, too. Wanna loose some weight, if i can pick up a little at the strip it´s a nice benefit.....keep us updated how it works out for you!

Michael

I will keep everyone updated.

Drive-shaft is in and I did two heat cycles on the rear end while in gear on jack stands. I got the new shoes on it. This time I went with Hoosier 29 x 10.00 15". The front I went with Hoosier 26" diameter front runners. Trans brake works sweet with the new Biondo "Terminator" button. Hope this helps with my red lights on the 0.500 tree. Its been a crazy last week but I made the tire rotate under its own power. So whats better than to take it 240 miles away, to push a button, push the pedal to the floor, release the button, and go like hell. What could go wrong? Trial by fire is what I say. :headbang:

hope to see your ride go A to B with no probs..... I've been fighting bronchitis since Friday. If I didn't have $$$ invested in this trip I'd a already pulled the plug. So much for having fun..... just hoping to survive :)

So here it is the day before we go and she is ready to smash some **** in Bakersfield. So if your going to be there I will be in Row 16 with I believe the only Blue early A-body dart. Come by and say Hi and share a drink or three. And for those who said good luck I want to say thanks. I did a couple of test hits today and its a bad *****. I am going to bring the 650 carb just in case I go into the 9's.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 223
hope to see your ride go A to B with no probs..... I've been fighting bronchitis since Friday. If I didn't have $$$ invested in this trip I'd a already pulled the plug. So much for having fun..... just hoping to survive :)

Man that sucks hope you feel better, or better enough to have some fun. I have the same issue if I did not have this much money tied up in this I would stay home also. My wife is pregnant with twins and she is 37 weeks today. So she might go pop while I am gone. But I would leave and go home if she goes into the hospital.

904 work great. Went a 10.06 at 131mph with the wheels up and down just before the 60' mark. I had to leave the March Meet Friday morning after my first squirt because the wife went into labor early. So I am now the proud daddy of twins a boy and a girl. :eek:ops:

hey cool, congratulations to your babys! hope everythings ok.

So it seems you got lower et´s there....what was your pb with the car before? Thanks for info!

Michael

904 work great. Went a 10.06 at 131mph with the wheels up and down just before the 60' mark. I had to leave the March Meet Friday morning after my first squirt because the wife went into labor early. So I am now the proud daddy of twins a boy and a girl. :eek:ops:

Cool all the way around! Congrats!

Kinda selfish of the wife, don't you think! :)

Congrats on both counts.

Well..... and I thought I had to leave early! Congrats Shane! Always nice putting a face with a name. Beautiful car!!

Jay

Well..... and I thought I had to leave early! Congrats Shane! Always nice putting a face with a name. Beautiful car!!

Jay

Yes it was nice for me also. Well till next time we will make it an all Mopar final.

Kinda selfish of the wife, don't you think! :)

Congrats on both counts.

Yeah i am giving her a little hell for it but kids are healthy what else could I ask for. OOhhh I know a run that is as close to the 9's without going into them is exactly what I wanted.

-
Back