Young gun forum yes or no?

Young gun forum for mopar lovin young gearheads?

• YES !!

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • Fuggetaaboutdid no...

Votes: 66 52.4%

• Total voters
-
What a soft forum? These young guys are old enough to be with the older guys. Thats how i learned the majoity of the stuff I know is from asking stupid questions and getting taught. I still feel like a young gun but I am 38 and still learning.

A young gun should be 20 or less. If they are 21 (old enough to drink liquor) or older then there not a young gun anymore. LOL

agreed with mullinax 95. Once 21 and can drink legally not young gun anymore lol

IMO having a Young Guns forum is like sending them to the kids table. If a Young Gun owns/works on/lusts after a Mopar, I think they should particpate along with the general population of the forum. (Even with the understanding that many of us are borderline sociopaths.) If a Young Gun appears at a show or a track they'll be mixing it up with the old farts anyway. May as well get them used to a cross-section of what they'll encounter.

It might be nice if the YG would put Young Gun where some have put Junior Member, or if the great and powerful administrators would create a Young Gun tag like they have for the Gold Members. OBTW while speaking on the subject, can a young gun be a Gold Member with access to all sections? Just wondering....

I don't think we need our own forum. I think that thread was great but it didn't do as well as I had hoped. Maybe a "Young Guns Discount" for parts bought over FABO!! hahah, j/k - If we young whipper-snappers get everything handed to us then we wont grow up to be hard-working successful old men. :p Not that your old... just, well... numbers don't lie... :)

Just an early morning before coffee idea guy's. I could see the potential problems right away but thought it might be a great "meet and greet" for the young guys and gals to do just that.

How about a young gun social group or something?

I voted no simply b/c these young guns need to be encouraged to hang out with, and learn from, us old farts. And I don't see how segregated them to their own forum would help that. To me, it would be kinda like getting stuck sitting at the little kids' table in the next room for Thanksgiving dinner.

I don't think we need our own forum. I think that thread was great but it didn't do as well as I had hoped. Maybe a "Young Guns Discount" for parts bought over FABO!! hahah, j/k - If we young whipper-snappers get everything handed to us then we wont grow up to be hard-working successful old men. :p Not that your old... just, well... numbers don't lie... :)

Ha ha ,you so funny. Here stand still, let me wipe that dribble off your face. lol j/k ya

I agree with most of the comments here, no need for it they will learn better staying with us older guys anyway...
SEEMS ODD to me that I have only seen a couple comments FOR this thing, yet there are 32 votes FOR it... If you voted for it lets hear your side, not that you'll change my mind - I'm OLD and stubborn :)

Ha ha ,you so funny. Here stand still, let me wipe that dribble off your face. lol j/k ya
Wow what an a$$.Ok I had a change of heart.I think we should give them the boot off of here.If they want advice lets charge them a post fee.Then we can sell them all the parts they don't need and we will all be rich!

Wow what an a$$.Ok I had a change of heart.I think we should give them the boot off of here.If they want advice lets charge them a post fee.Then we can sell them all the parts they don't need and we will all be rich!

Aww, C'mon d5667, I was joking around with you guys. Hell without you guys I wouldn't know where to start. I said all that in good humor. Please don't take offense. 8)

Aww, C'mon d5667, I was joking around with you guys. Hell without you guys I wouldn't know where to start. I said all that in good humor. Please don't take offense. 8)
Sorry;I didn't put just joking on that one.Any way there is vast knowledge and intellectual giants on here,and some BS.So you guy's get some warm milk and i'll get the Patron,pull up some chairs by the old wood stove,and we will speak of mopar and things to come./just joking about the milk.

Sorry;I didn't put just joking on that one.Any way there is vast knowledge and intellectual giants on here,and some BS.So you guy's get some warm milk and i'll get the Patron,pull up some chairs by the old wood stove,and we will speak of mopar and things to come./just joking about the milk.

Would there be any Kahlua and Vodka to go with that milk? :p

Ohhh you noticed my avatar.lol

If a young gun is 25 or less, it stands to reason that old guns would be 52 and more right?

-
Back