Young gun forum yes or no?

Young gun forum for mopar lovin young gearheads?

• YES !!

Votes: 60 47.6%
  • Fuggetaaboutdid no...

Votes: 66 52.4%

• Total voters
-

needsaresto

Reaction score
I thought it might be cool if the youngsters had thier own spot here.

??????????

What would be cool is if we could get a database for younguns, and get someone to keep track of it.....like Leanna was talkin about. But I don't know......cause we have that young gun thread and it's not very active. You'd think people offerin FREE and CHEAP parts and advice for young people would spark more interest. :angry7:

I did vote yes though.

Being a young gun (24 today) I really don't see much need for a forum section of our own.

Pretty much all the things that interest me are things I share in common with those here at fabo young and old anyhow. So I don't see the need to take up precious space/bandwidth that could be used for other things here on fabo.

I posted on the help for young guns thread awhile back but nothing ever came from it.....BUT member Cosgig who does not live too far away has been kind enough to offer multiple times a helping hand if needed and to go "pickin" with him at some local junk yards and what now. which is awesome......still need to get with him one of these days.

cool idea and awesome that you were thinking of the younger folks but I think we could do without......unless of course you are being a bitter ole coot and hinting around to getting all of us younger mopar lovers out of your hair? LOL:toothy10:

I gotta agree with joe,When I was a kid I always wanted to go where the old guys were because they knew how to do things. my 2 cents

There's already too many Damn forums here. Just post in the general section is what I say.

This forum (and many others) already has too many forums.

We need

Questions about cars

off topic.

end

agreed....although I love fabo and all it offers and all the love for mopar in general ,there should be a line not to cross or it will end up as forabodiesandotherstuffonly.com :toothy10:

kind of like the F-body forum on forabodiesonly.com I just find it kind of ironic lol

I would like to see a forum for 48 year olds.......who own yellow C-bodies...with red interiors.

My dumb-*** way of agreeing with A-Joe

im a young gun (15), i dont think fabo needs its own young gun section, but it would be cool to have a database or count of us...

I guess I'm not as young(30) as I look(16). lol I love when I get treated like a kid in person though, NOT. :angry7:

agreed....although I love fabo and all it offers and all the love for mopar in general ,there should be a line not to cross or it will end up as forabodiesandotherstuffonly.com :toothy10:

kind of like the F-body forum on forabodiesonly.com I just find it kind of ironic lol

dude it's not for .... abodiesonly.com .... it's f.. or...a..bodiesonly.com

I think this is a great idea, lets instill good mopar values in the up and coming youth. I think this would be a great way to show that the a-body members support the youth. Maybe the youngster will actually be inspired by what they hear on A-bodies only. Great investment in my eye's

I think this is a great idea, lets instill good mopar values in the up and coming youth. I think this would be a great way to show that the a-body members support the youth. Maybe the youngster will actually be inspired by what they hear on A-bodies only. Great investment in my eye's

What he said..what age should be a young gun.I will be 28 in June..

what the heck would be the diff??

we would be telling you how to fix your stuff like it is now anyways...

why dedicate a whole section to it?

that would just be herding all the cattle into one pasture.

You can make a young gun forum but the young guns will be over here all of the time asking us old farts questions! In which I don't my answering if I can.

-
Back