Your cars want to be seen!

-
dartatthetrack.jpg

n561290572_4100134_1325.jpg

Dartinthesundec2009013-1.jpg

Here is my Demon. Just got it back on the road this week. Changed over to manual steering, converted to a 4speed and added an 8.75 with 3.91 gears and super stock rear springs. Also added a pretty healthy set of meats in the back. The front is still SBP but I have a set of Kelsey Hayes Disks and a machine shop here that said they can redrill them for LBP.

Jeff

Has a kind of mad max look, cool.

That's a tough one....I had an amazing picture of my Duster that I really liked but it disappeared off my camera somehow. Here's another favorite though. I took this one in June in the backyard of my old house....

4937_100179862045_524447045_2519188_3502248_n.jpg

My favorite when it comes to my Charger. I don't have very many pictures of my other cars so I won't bother posting them.

chargernew.jpg

Heres one of my favorite pics of my 68 Dart, even though the blue stripe is actually masking tape... Just wanted to see how it will look after it gets new paint and a real blue stripe.

5624390-Bluestripe.jpg

This was a picture from Metro Beach this summer Blast From The Past day. Jayson

dartmetro.jpg

Excuse my photographic deficiencies.

These were taken today, while I was cleaning out the garage.

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

codfish

from when i brought them home,to their current state.One is 71,the other a 73.The 71 runs and drives now,but still has a long way to go.It will be street,strip,show.The 73 will be a handleing car,daily driver.

jennifers impala paint job 001.jpg

jennifers impala paint job 004.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

Hey, thanks! Your notch was what made me really want a notch, and then I started seeing more and more notch's and now I'm on the search.

That's cool, thanks.

I sold my white 71 swinger after I got the cuda on the road, but if I had the money, I would have done up the swinger very similar to the cuda, except for the stripes of course.
I really like the dart swingers.

-
Back