Your daily driver?

-
I did drive a '72 Duster 318 4speed as a daily driver until March of this year. I went back to work for a company I worked for a few years ago so now I drive a company vehicle again. It is a 2008 1500 Quad Cab Hemi 4WD.

Chuck

2007 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 4x4 5.9 cummings Mine
2000 Ford Exchursion 7.3 powerstroke Hers
2002 ford escape hers
1971 Plymouth Duster 440

99 Dakota.
Mopar performance cam,intake,pcm
3.91 gears,32X11.50 BFGs.

DAKOTA.jpg

heres mine 1996 dak v6 5spd 185 thousand 400.00 2 years ago the small dent came with it:-D

Picture 052.jpg

Here,s My 04 F-150 4x4 Fx4 Offroad With 73 Dart Sport 340 4 Speed.mama Drives That With The Baby(safe)daily Driver Is 06 Ford Fusion..3miles To Work.and Also 66dart New Project..OOPS WHERE,S THE TRUCK??

Summer and Fall 2006 025.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

Summer and Fall 2006 049.jpg

4sgqbm.jpg

This is my daily driver. I've driven it every single day for around 4 years now, that I can think of. We built it for the intention of making it my daily driver, but our attention to detail got the best of us and it turned out nicer than we thought, soo... no choice but to drive it lol. driven it since my Jr. year in high school, I'm now a Sophomore in college

lmfao. is that an aftermarket dent with aftermarket rust on it?? theres aerodynamics. + 4mph and .5 mpg. tell that to your buddy with the honda
if you look close you can still see the honda wedged between the bed and cab:toothy10:

Here's my driver..........................Or did you not mean "Daily Driver" as in chauffeur? (yeah, dont I wish =P~ )

right now it is a 89' firbird formula, my first muscle but not my last, i love that car sooo much but as soon as shes done my daily driver will be my 72' scamp "Betty" snow, rain, ice storm, shine whatever, and thats with a 440 eventually C:

Well until they make a Dakota that gets 35MPG, I'll have to drive my 2001 S10 2.2L flexfuel 5 speed for my daily driver/parts hauler:???:

s10nn.jpg

My daily driver is my '72 Challenger. Or my driver rather, I don't always drive daily ( 48 hour shifts at work baby! :-D) And it doesn't snow much in my part of CA, but it does get over 100 F in the summer, wish that AC worked! The Dart will probably get figured into all this once I get some things sorted out...

IMG_3285copy.jpg

I also ride if I don't have the need to take much with me...

Speedy108-1.jpg

It's a '93 318 Magnum (518?) 3.55 rear geared, short-bed with p/s, p/b, a/c, p/w, 10-disk CD changer, cruise control, and 19.5 mpg avg. on the hi-way at 75mph with the air "on."

Highs: Plenty of power for towing, an occasional contest of acceleration, and passing. Always starts right up....

Lows: Rides like a TRUCK, leans in the corners, and rides like a TRUCK!!! (It has new shocks and tires... but still has a bone-jarring ride.) Makes me wish I'd taken the Avalon...

I think my butt is too old for "trucks." :bootysha:

Bill, in pothole-laced Conway, Arkansas

100_2186-5.JPG

-
Back