Your daily driver?

-

Bigmacdak

I'll take the Duster.....
Reaction score
I know everyone has an A body, but do you drive it daily? Rain or shine? Tell us about your daily driver! From the every day beater to the spankin' new ram.

Here is all my other rides. 1st, my 01 Ram. 360 Off-Road clone. Started life as a sport 4x4 & I cloned it into what it is today. Looks factory huh?
dogstrucks001.jpg

My wifes 02 trailblazer. She just had to have one when they first came out & even tho its a chebby, is been a good vehicle 98K & absolutely no problems.
dogstrucks002.jpg

& finally my lil' energizer bunny. A 95 gmc sonoma. 230K on the factory 4 banger automatic & not a single problem! Runs 75mph all day long & gets 25mpg doing it. I gave 800 bucks for it at a local junk lot because they said it had electrical problems. A rebuilt alternator later & it was on the road making my 198 mile ONE WAY commute to work!
100_1528.jpg

When I can aford her I drive the '68, When I drive 50mi a day its in a '88 Honda accord lxi 5spd.

DCP_3843.jpg

I have 2 mopars - a 1967 Barracuda and a 1988 Grand Wagoneer. My daily driver is 2006 Corolla...inexpensive, reliable, and down-right fuel efficient.

Here is Ram Force One.
Bought new by me in 1990. Factory ordered. Has a 318 and HD 4 speed. 200,000 miles on it, and not a lick of trouble. 3/4 ton 4X4.
Every available option is on it.
Best vehicle I ever owned.

George

dart early resto and disassembly88.jpg

dart early resto and disassembly53.jpg

dart early resto and disassembly57.jpg

Barracuda is just too much in fuel to keep on the road. My truck gets double the mileage (which isn't saying much actually), also a/c is 110% necessary in Florida.

3.jpg

My daily driver is a 73 Valiant. 4 door, yellow. wrecked front clip.
318/904, p/s, p/b, a/c, 300 thousand miles.

My daily driver for 80% of the time is a company truck, an '06 Ram 3500. The other 20%(weekend drivers) are my personal trucks,a '95 Ram 3500 or my '01 Ram 3500 Sport.

John

I get busted on for having it, but I must say it goes like a bat out of hell in the snow and I have a ragtop for it in the summer, plus it always gets 20+ mpg and it can spin the tires. I had to take out the back seat, and bolt the driver's seat farther back on the body on account that I'm about 6'3" and it was a tight fit when I first bought it :cheers: This pic was from a few months ago, I have the soft top on now though. 2003 Wrangler Sport, 25,000 miles on it and I got it for $14,100 last December when my 87 Chrysler 5th Ave **** the bed :D

jeep.jpg

My 91 Dakota la 318 I bought from a towing company two years ago for
500 dolors a/c tilt, and almost all a round good truck. sleepy screamer

Then my new girl friend Victoria, 66 Valiant 100, real good driver under construction.

My wives 96 Honda Passport.

Truck 18 to 21 mpg. Victoria 23 mpg. Passport not sure, All I know is she
drives it every where, V6

Cant fin a picture of the hona:clock:

LIFE 149.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 013.jpg

LIFE 911.jpg

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 010 (Custom).jpg

It's split between two vehicles for me. One is a '95 Honda Civic. Just got it a few weeks ago to replace a beater Corvette that needed too much attention. No pictures just yet.

The other one is a 2005 Suzuki GS500F:

sideview.jpg

I ride it to work about half the time.

Daaaang, looks like the Rams are pretty popular 'round here, huh? Here's my fine example of the 1st generation Dodge Cummins. Averages 20mpg with the Gear Vendors OD. Sorry so big:
CTD_157.jpg
:

My god! All you guys with the 1st gen rams! Around here you cant find them,
& if you do they are beat all to hell & have a million miles on them! Kudos to all....

oh you guys are so lucky!! Here in Germany its not really possible to ride a 8-banger every day... Gas is so expensive! 1l.= 1,56€.....

Have had a Chevy Pickup 8 Years ago with a 5.7 olds Diesel, i drove it every day, was a cool Ride..

kopievonpickupoh1.jpg

and thats my actually Daily Golf Variant 1,8l.

rimg0001ze4.jpg

My driver 97 Ram 360 auto. this is the one i had so much fun with the trans. for those that remember.
326311834.jpg

My former driver until i spun a rod bearing in it. 72 Duster /6 auto.
326311835.jpg

My daily driver is 1971 Dart Swinger /6 with super 6 setup, I have been driving daily since Sept 2001 it has 74,000 miles and is not kept in a garage or carport

Steve central florida

My daily is a '89 Toyota 4Runner over 230K miles. Flame on. At least until I get the '74 Ramcharger ready for daily use. Nice Rams guys. I had a 2001 offroadster with the 5.9 in midnight blue. I loved that truck.

My DD is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic. Takes me to school, work, camping, fishing and 4wheeling.

My daily Driver is a 1986 AMC Eagle 4WD Limited Wagon. Over 200,000 miles on it. Leather, cruise, power everything. Has about a 2" lift with Jeep wheels & a Jeep Cherokee 2 speed transfer case. 258" six with 112 HP. Gets lousy mileage, somewhere around 10 mpg in town & maybe up to 18 on the highway on a REALLY good day. Have another 258 with MPI & a 4.0 head that I built just waiting to go in. Should make close to 200 HP & get better mileage. Too many irons in the fire, need to get my butt in gear! One of these days.......

-
Back