Your First Car??

-
I went through a few cars when I was younger. First car was a '85 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, vinyle buckets, stick, straight six with manual steering. The thing was so slow, but put it in the mud and it would shine. Sold that then got a '89 Wrangler that I built up with the 4.2 liter engine lift kit 35" Boggers etc. Wish I would have never sold it. After that got a '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Nice car I used for a while in college. Now I've got a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 4x4 along with my '75 Dart Sport. At the house we have a 2004 Tahoe Z71 for my mother and my dad has a 04 Dodge Ram Laramie to go with his '74 Duster. Going to add the '09 SRT Challenger B5 to the stable shortly! =P~ I will always be a Mopar Man. The Z71 is big and my mom feels comfortable and safe driving. It's actually a really nice SUV and can run on 85 octane!

I went through a few cars when I was younger. First car was a '85 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, vinyle buckets, stick, straight six with manual steering. The thing was so slow, but put it in the mud and it would shine. Sold that then got a '89 Wrangler that I built up with the 4.2 liter engine lift kit 35" Boggers etc. Wish I would have never sold it. After that got a '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Nice car I used for a while in college. Now I've got a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 4x4 along with my '75 Dart Sport. At the house we have a 2004 Tahoe Z71 for my mother and my dad has a 04 Dodge Ram Laramie to go with his '74 Duster. Going to add the '09 SRT Challenger B5 to the stable shortly! =P~ I will always be a Mopar Man. The Z71 is big and my mom feels comfortable and safe driving. It's actually a really nice SUV and can run on 85 octane!

I would love to get my hands on a 258 equipped wrangler. They only put them in the wrangler for 3 years!! Chrysler used up all of them that AMC had stock piled & just did away with them......

I would love to get my hands on a 258 equipped wrangler. They only put them in the wrangler for 3 years!! Chrysler used up all of them that AMC had stock piled & just did away with them......

I truly loved that engine. It had over 150,000 miles and I beat the living hell out of it. Whether it be rock crawling, mug bogging, or just crusing in 3 or 4 feet of water. I'd also drive home a lot from college and that was a 180 mile round trip. Damn Boggers would nearly put me to sleep with the hum they made. Wish I had some pictures loaded on the computer of that Jeep. Sigh....I'll own another one again, but probably a CJ 7.

I had one in a 76 CJ-7. Wish I would have kept that one. But, I had to let it go if I wanted to get the duster, so its ok I guess. It had an offy intake, 390 holley, split hedders & a big big cam. It sounded like a big block at idle, but when you would get on it BRAAAAAAP!!!! BRAAAAAAP!!

MY first car was a 75 dart custom. Thought it was ugly as hell but my dad talked me into it since I was only 16 and it was cheap. 200 bucks.

Needless to say I fell in love. I had one freind with a Camaro and another with a Mustong and 90% of the time I had to drive... Maybe it was the 4 doors? I believe it was the hidden coolness factor.:glasses8:

my first car was a 72 satellite sebring plus 400/auto (i was 13)my mother gave it to me.. but my actual first on the road car when i turned 16 was a 66 barracuda 273/auto..still have the sattelite, but has been sittin up on a hill since 1991....

-
Back