Your Stress Reliever??

-
I don't do anything creative to relieve stress, I just shoot stuff.

my stress reliver is certainly a hand full

100_0900.jpg

Like a few others here, it's all about making music. Either with the band or heading out to the beach, leaning back against a dune and stumming away.

Stress relivers. Any one singly or 1 & 2 in combination. Do not combine 1 & 3 in that order. 3 & 1 in that order are ok once use of 3 is completed. Handled improperly 2 or 3 can be major stressors.:snakeman:

Sorry Mr. Mean Moderator. People under the legal age to possess alcoholic beverages according to the laws of their states should not. Use alcoholic beverages responsibly. Never drive or operate machinery (to include recoiling projectile launchers) when intoxicated.

I looked for a replacement photo I could borrow to replace the GF. The chick on the Daytona spoiler over on the Hot Babes thread (where there is no scowling emoticon) caused me to blow lunch. The Demon, unapologetically, stays. This is an A-body forum ain't it.

GF is LHAO, I agree she has an A-body, too; an A1-body.

2005-napa-cab-for-web.jpg

faith.jpg

72-Demon-white-stripe.jpg

Cruise in the cuda, shoot guns, play guitar or go hunting.
Draw pictures, throw darts at a picture of Obama.

I'm doing it right now!!!!!!!!!! It's friday and the afternoon run is over and I'm home alone. SOOOOOOOO.

Terry

It's not what you first thought is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an added note!!!!! TGI Friday is a 2 drink limit after all I ain't as young as I used to be.

P3240013 (Small).JPG

Hoppin' on my motorcycle and going out for an all day ride by myself used to be my drug of choice to mellow me out.....

I hear ya! I used to do the same but can't seem to find the time for that right now. Same bike now as then, my 30-year old '79 Kawasaki KZ1000E.
Hopefully, a good full-throttle burnout in my '69 Dart will do it in the near-term future if I ever get it finished!

What I do to relieve stress is edit inappropriate posts....

Ben caught one, I got the other. Remember guys, we have CHILDREN and WOMEN here whom express a distinct dislike for innuendos and rude /perverted language. Keep it somewhat real. Bad enough we have hand guns and liquor being posted. If you can't be the "Master of your Domain" please keep it to yourself.

Thank you....
8)

I don't drive it enough. I took a Mopar buddy for a drive last week. He was shocked when we took a fast corner. He says "it doesn't lean!".

Salt Lake1.jpg

I'm more offended by guns, pictures of guns, and use of guns, than sexuality and the word "masturbate".

My sincere apologies to anyone I offended.

I grab the dog and a cooler full of beer and see how far into the backwater we can get.

65 BARRACUDA 014 (Small) (2).jpg

Memike,
Here's a picture of the serial number on that Mustang. The best I could come up with for a date off the internet was 1973...

Maybe you, or somebody else, might have a better source for Fender Bass serial-number/dates.

100_2269.jpg

Jeeae... let me try that again, with a better (hopefully) picture...

Nope; I give up...

It's 360667

100_2263.jpg

That is a sweeet Mustang Bass! I recently saw one at a Manhattan music store for STOO-PID money! Hang onto it!!!!

In the picture I posted, 2 of those Bass's I've sold. The single pick-up wood grain one on the left. It was a cheap Carlo Robelli I bought for $135. It sounded killer, but the neck was so crude it was almost un-playable for any lenght of time. The black one next to it was a cheapie Yamaha RBX-250 I converted to fretless by removing the frets and filling in the slots with basswood. Sounded good with great action, but I wasn't playing any music where it was applicable.

The Honer on the left is an electric/acoustic my Wife bought for me when we were dating. Awesome practice guitar or BBQ/outdoor player. Aside from the Fender I mentioned, I also have the 8 string Schector Stiletto Studio-8 I bought on a whim. Great sound, limited use, much like the fretless. I might sell that one too, along with my 5 string Yamaha RBX-775. Although the Yamaha plays nice, I might sell the 5 & 8 to finance an Ibanez 5 string I have my eyes on....

As for amplification, I have a small Fender sidekick bass amp that I use at home. For the stage I have a Gallien-Kruger 1001RB (780 watts....) that drives a 4 X 10" G-K cabinet and a Carvin single 18" bin. I can make nails back out of walls..... I also use a Boss Chorus and Over Drive pedals, along with a Chromatic tuner and volume pedal.

God, do I love playng!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comment on the Mustang. I need a set of JE forged pistons for my 360 blower motor... The Mustang may be the sacraficial lamb in this drama...:-D

Man, that's a ton of really good stuff, there, you described!!!! I want that amp; I need to remove some wallpaper in my daughter's apartment... lol!

What kind of groups do you usually play with?

As for myself, I enjoy the playing in 4-5-piece groups, playing jazz standards like "All the Things You Are;" "Stella by Starlight;" and "On Green Dolphin Street"... old folks' music... LOL!8)

We rehearse a lot more than we gig.... unfortunately. I blame it on the economy, but the next paragraph is probably more truth than poetry...

The emcee asked the bebopper, "Son, you obviously can play any kind of music; what made you want to play jazz?"

"I HATE CROWDS!!!":angry7:

I will get tha # to creed and see what he fides out about it.

A little gin and tonic and looking forward to the "pure stock drags" tomorrow in Edmore. As a Quality Manager in Michigan in the automotive industry stress tends to get pretty high these days.....

Are you the one that keeps backording all these parts!Just pulling your leg,car industry pretty rough these days.I'll drink one for ya now.

-
Back