You'se Guys 'll SHOOT Me !!!

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Guys, I am in love.......................

I found a beautiful Challenger in Plum Crazy that looks like a dream.........Black console interior, 8-3/4 rear, Auto, with an R/T styling package....Rallye's too..............New brakes & tranny work...........I LOVE this car..........

For $15 grand or reasonable offer !!! I sold my 340 Barracuda for TWICE that.............I is actually t'inkin' of sellin' my Dart Sport 360 to grab dis' car...............SHOOT ME, QUICK................(it'll proll'y be gone before I can act anywhooooo)

(the Challenger has a nice slant in it!.....But is RIPE for a swap of my choice!)

PICTURESWhat year Tom ?????????? Love them Challengers had a few 70 to 74 but I favored the Barracuda but not by much!!!
Pictures, I will leave my gun in the closet :cheers:

Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate to say it but a challenger is a challenger

I'd like to be accommodating, but can't bring myself to wipe the safety for something I'd do under similar conditions. It sounds like a really nice car with potential for greatness. I have a soft spot for the 1970-74 E-Bodies that is kept in check only by comparative poverty.

Bottom line: You should pursue it.

You have a snowmobile in Florida ??? You are an optimist !!! If the purchase is too good to be true..than it probably is...as I see on this thread ...this thread is worthless without pics.and someone running a magnet ove ther body..and having it up on a hoist..

However, it does sound yummy..

Grassy

Be careful in dealing with this car. I am not saying it is a scam... but I e-mailed the seller and told him that I lived about 40 miles from him, and would like to check the car out in person... he is not returning any of my e-mails!

If I do hear something positive from the seller. I will let you know right away!

Let me try a couple pix for you....:cheers: Good luck Doc, if you decide to pull the trigger....Plum crazy is 8)

Chally 01.jpg

chally 02.jpg

chally 03.jpg

chally 04.jpg

I have been told the E-bodies doors clank and rattle when they are shut. Also squeaks that can't be fixed. A old mechanic I know worked at a dealership years ago and customers were returning the new cars complaining about the rattles and squeaks. Chrysler would do what they could to keep the customer happy but bottom line it was "You'll have to live with it." There is lot more plastic stuff on them than the A-bodies that is for sure. I would recommend driving the car first before buying it.

Sounds fishy to me. If you cant see it in person it is likely a scam. This person only has a 12 feedback. I would send no deposit. I would do it all in person if you are going to do it.

Kind of a strange buy it now price? Seems like a pretty low price?

But if it is legit then it seems like a nice deal. Good luck.

I'd like to know if he returns those e-mails from 40 miles away............Seems he should have answered right away..........

I know about the E-Body's rattles.......the doors are more like a truck than a car, but there are little tricks you can use to quiet them down.

..........and HOW'D YOU GET THOSE PICTURES??????

I don't know, but can you trust a guy that still has xmas lights hanging from his garage?

if you look real close to the top corner of the garage you can see a house number. 5651 or 5654

I live in Elk Grove Ca. and I have never seen either on of these Challenger's. If you get any info I would be more than happy to check out the car for you. Good Luck,

Bill

-
Back