You've got to see this...

-
Oh Man,I better dig out the gas mask LoL!!!!!and find some chili,heck pat that was just a lil' payback I sent you Lol,this is a fun kinda war so it's all fair,I'm bottling up a few for the games LoL you wanna piece -o-me bring it on LoL FRAGG FEST 2009 YUR GOIN DOWN!!!!!

Oh Man,I better dig out the gas mask LoL!!!!!and find some chili,heck pat that was just a lil' payback I sent you Lol,this is a fun kinda war so it's all fair,I'm bottling up a few for the games LoL you wanna piece -o-me bring it on LoL FRAGG FEST 2009 YUR GOIN DOWN!!!!!

Careful, I may show up with a dozen deviled eggs and a 6 pack of Bud. :-D

Pat.... sign me up ! That intake is saaaaweeet. (keeping my mind on the intakes and not all you guys exhaust :)) If your hangin out with the Dawg I am sure things get quite.... uhm..."humorous" !!!

Great work !

-RPM (Scott Dawg)

The energy crisis has been solved. :cheers: At least in a certain part of Florida :fart::sad1:

Alright guys, the RB full plenum prototype intake is completed and at the powder coaters. We will post pictures asap on this thread or post a new one. I want to talk to people seriously interested.
Pat

Can't wait to see it Pat. I'd love to see it presented in one of the MoPar mags. Maybe they could set up some dyno time? Just a thought.

WOW! It's threads like these that really show me how "unedumakated" I really am. I am so glad to have members on here who can help me with my cars and enlighten me with knowledge! I thank you guys for being here!:cheers:

Alright guys, the RB full plenum prototype intake is completed and at the powder coaters. We will post pictures asap on this thread or post a new one. I want to talk to people seriously interested.
Pat
Truly amazing! May it make you not ever, want for money!

You should show that to those NSS guys you met recently.8)

Very possibly. I need someone to send me a port template because I can't possibly acquire every cylinder head out there. Thanks so much for your interest and I do care about your needs.
Pat

Very possibly. I need someone to send me a port template because I can't possibly acquire every cylinder head out there. Thanks so much for your interest and I do care about your needs.
Pat

We can do that!Will also need to be for Dominators,we will get to that later.What works best for a template,old gasket or manifold?Let me know
when you have the time for it.Thanks Pat!

Old gasket will work just fine. See if this helps you too: port size at the flange 1-1/4w X 2-7/16h. Runners are 5" in length. Manifold height is 8-3/4
Plenum is 17" long and 8-1/2 wide. Carb mounts begin at 1" and taper at 4-degrees.

Aftermarket large intake gasket port sizes are 1-1/8w x 2-1/4h.

You can send me a paper tracing made from the gasket. I think that would be easier.
P. Fogel
8767 E. Jefferson St.
Floral City, FL 34436

Steve DeTar and others...want to contribute? Thanks.

This is a work of art. I love the knife-edge separation between runners compared to cast units.

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0037_edited.jpg

PICT0039_edited.jpg

Pat, there seems to be a major difference between the manifolds in both series of photos. The original set shows two separate plenum chambers. The second set shows them combined. Are the plenum chambers still sepatate underneath the sheetmetal? I cant see any weld evidence in between the far ends of the plenum.

Ah Ha! two diffrent styles of manifolds to feed the masses a lot of gasses....don't pull pat's finger!!!

Wow PFogel, what a beautiful manifold !! Man oh Man..i've done alot of fab work over the years..& from one fabricator to another...that is a Top Shelf Job !! Kudos...good luck on the marketing !! MoparToYa

And thanks to Curtis and Moparmadduck.
I am producing 4-manifolds:
RB-1, 413-426-440 big runners, single plenum, single or dual carb
RB-2, 413-426-440 big runners, split plenum, must be dual carb
B-1, 383-400 big runners, single plenum, single or dual carb
B-2, 383-400 big runners, split plenum, must be dual carb
Dominator carb mounts available.
Manifolds will come with stainless steel bolts and washers, hand cut intake gaskets that perfectly match, aluminum valley cover, powder coat finish std. but available raw for those who want to weld nitrous bungs, etc.
These are not on a production line. Each will be made to order right here in the USA by genuine Americans who take great pride in the finished product.
The performance of any manifold is determined by the total combination of the engine build and the owner's ability to tune.
Pat
PS....I would love to produce for 426 hemi engines. If anybody out there has a pair of wounded heads with integrity of the intake flange areas, I would be glad to have them to make up block/heads jig.

-
Back