yup snow !

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Time for some Ice fishing :D

4_G.sized.jpg

So that's what that stuff looks like. :p It's 73 degrees here today. Had the a/c on while we were driving around doing our xmas shopping earlier. :D

The snow isnt so bad. Its the 5 drgree weather that came with it

onehellofadart said:
I second that. The temp just seems to drop sudden like not
gradually anymore.

And it's going to be in the mid-50's by Thursday.... :scratch:

Florida is sounding better and better...

Well it looks like we may get a taste of it here in Houston afterall. We have a series of fronts coming through over the next couple days. The high today will be mid 50's and that will happen this morning. The temp should drop all day with lows down in the 30's tonight. I heard one weatherman last night mention possible snow flurries on Friday with a low around 26 . Brrrrrrr. :shaking:

GotDart said:
Well it looks like we may get a taste of it here in Houston afterall. We have a series of fronts coming through over the next couple days. The high today will be mid 50's and that will happen this morning. The temp should drop all day with lows down in the 30's tonight. I heard one weatherman last night mention possible snow flurries on Friday with a low around 26 . Brrrrrrr. :shaking:

Enjoy! It'll Melt Quick :D

fastbackcuda said:
Is there an echo in here ?

Yeah adam. The board returned an error saying could not post, so i refresed a couple of times. I guess the error message was in error of itself

:shock:

Thats OK I noticed a few new pictures in the alblums that were doubbled also. Im gonna go get the pappers, get the pappers.

Get the papers, the Papers....LOL See, i don't know if it's the forum or not, but you are showing offline right now.....or are you being 8)

-
Back