Zip code RANT !!!!!!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Probably just me but i'm having a hard time with this one. Maybe i'm missing something very simple and if so clue me in. Maybe i need a book with a lot of info that i don't have. People post an add for a part for sale or maybe a part needed. There is no location under their name there on the left but they do find the prescious time to post a zip code. Now, if i am more into seein this guy gets the part he's wanting more so than he is wanting it, i'll take some of my valuable time and go to his profile and maybe find a zip code they so generously stuck in there for us all. OK i now have the zip and it maybe more simple for me to go somewhere and look up where this guy is than it would be for them to post their real location. I have a lot of parts and love to help those that like to help themselves but when they make me start working right out of the gate on something they need, count me out. The parts can stay right where they are. Is it a fear thing? If you are selling something and you don't post your location i don't need it. This is a hobby, not a job for me. O.K i've taken some pills and feel better now. You guys are great. Now all i have to do is straighten your asses out. Wish me luck. Man , I feel better already.....
Bill Stone AKA Small Block in West Plains, Missouri 65775

I will second your rant Bill, I hope you are enjoying the sun shine out side.
I wish I was there with ya today, I need another Bill Stone day :-D
Mike Slater AKA memike Jonesboro Arkansas 72401.

ebay402%20094.jpg

memike%20089.JPG

Maybe just PM the guy.

Not everyone likes to broadcast their personal information so readily for whatever reasons, but yeah when you are selling stuff it helps to post as much info as possible.

Maybe just PM the guy.

Not everyone likes to broadcast their personal information so readily for whatever reasons, but yeah when you are selling stuff it helps to post as much info as possible.

What's so personal about where you live? City and state isn't a very big deal to post.
And what about pictures. I see ads everywhere for cars for sale all the way up to 100K and no pix!!!! Might as well be selling to the blind!

There are more than a few people on here that have lost a sale from me because they can't seem to tell you where they are from. I should not have to ask. If you wan't to sell a part tell me where you are from.

Then the few times I ask they say. "I am in CT" Like I know all the abreveations for the states or somthing like that. So I just skip on buy.

Probably just me but i'm having a hard time with this one. Maybe i'm missing something very simple and if so clue me in. Maybe i need a book with a lot of info that i don't have. People post an add for a part for sale or maybe a part needed. There is no location under their name there on the left but they do find the prescious time to post a zip code. Now, if i am more into seein this guy gets the part he's wanting more so than he is wanting it, i'll take some of my valuable time and go to his profile and maybe find a zip code they so generously stuck in there for us all. OK i now have the zip and it maybe more simple for me to go somewhere and look up where this guy is than it would be for them to post their real location. I have a lot of parts and love to help those that like to help themselves but when they make me start working right out of the gate on something they need, count me out. The parts can stay right where they are. Is it a fear thing? If you are selling something and you don't post your location i don't need it. This is a hobby, not a job for me. O.K i've taken some pills and feel better now. You guys are great. Now all i have to do is straighten your asses out. Wish me luck. Man , I feel better already.....
Bill Stone AKA Small Block in West Plains, Mo 65775

What's the "Mo" in your address stand for Bill. LOL:toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Dont you know that the A-Body terrorist's are monitoring every post on this site and the are planning to round up every slant 6 dart and push button valiant and ship them back to Iraq. My favorite is when it says "local pick up only" and they still dont post where it is. I dont need a zip but at the very least give us a state to start with. And there is noplace called
"Mopar Country USA, 42624" (see alot of that on Ebay)

Except in our dreams so stop giving away the address to my sleepytime hang out. Unless its for some of the girls on the Babes link. Then give them my home and sleep address.

I like catching hackers, Remember when I got this guy.
I have learned this here at FABO to be careful.

There is people out there that can do harm.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20057%20%28Custom%29%20%282%29.jpg

Small Block, a simple google-type search will most often reveal where they are if they include a ZIP Code. Just type "Zip Code [XXXXX]" in your main computer's search box and hit enter. It will bring up a list; from that list, you can most often learn the exact city and state they're in. The same thing will work for a phone number area code; just type Area Code [***].

Leanna ... in Zip Code 38230 aka BFE, Tennessee.

I changed it Demon Seed

Leanna: That's what i'm talking about. If i didn't have to look up so many zips i could have had that time to come over and bring you some parts but instead i've been too busy looking up numbers.LOL AHH The pills are kickin in.....look at that act. carbon floating around the shop Vic. Neat Oh !!!

Tell ya what ... you bring the parts and the ZIP Codes, and while you and Billy are hitting it off I'll look them all up for you. At 130 words a minute, typing is one thing I can do. LOL

I changed it Demon Seed

Leanna: That's what i'm talking about. If i didn't have to look up so many zips i could have had that time to come over and bring you some parts but instead i've been too busy looking up numbers.LOL AHH The pills are kickin in.....look at that act. carbon floating around the shop Vic. Neat Oh !!!

Missouri. See I was thinking MO= Montana:-D

Pick me up on the way Small Block :-D

MeMike; You will be my first stop. I already told the wife i was going to see another woman. You better tell Treva the same thing so we don't get in trouble. As long as you tell em they can handle it. I'm tellin mine that i'm taking this woman some parts to get coated. Her reply is " Sure, Coated with what? " . Try that line on Treva, Mike. We'll give Leanna a whole book full of Zips. That'll keep her busy.

Adriver: I remember a fella telling me one day some time ago that the reason for the name on the back of the belt is so when they got their head out of their *** they could look up and see who they were, but now we have to clue them in as to where they are from.

We been through this before. I would love to see everyone put there location in there profile or at least in there sales adds but really all you need to do is PM them and ask. If they cant bother to PM you back you know not to bother buying from them.

ps. CT = Connecticut.

-
Back