ZL1 Camaro VS Duster

-

hypermite

Reaction score
[ame]http://youtu.be/eqjidWLMfwQ[/ame]
Had some fun with the Duster today. 440,727, sure grip 3.91 (VS) 2013 ZL1 Camaro 580 h.p. supercharged 6.2 liter, six speed manual. two races, first one he had his "Launch control" turned off, 2nd race he used it, but the result was the same, 5-6 car lengths. GO MOPAR!!......(The road was deserted & a dead end so don't flame me for street racing)

Hahahaha!! And how much $$$$$ for the Camaro vs the Duster as well. Sucker!!! lol
With all the options,He's into the ZL1 about 70K, I'm in the Duster for less than 1/10th of that. In all fairness, Although he wasn't real happy about it, the kid was pretty cool about the whole thing, It was set up by a mutual friend who had ridden in both cars.

With all the options,He's into the ZL1 about 70K, I'm in the Duster for less than 1/10th of that. In all fairness, Although he wasn't real happy about it, the kid was pretty cool about the whole thing, It was set up by a mutual friend who had ridden in both cars.

Lol, I was gonna quote $68,000 but just put $$$$ instead, lol. Nice.

I have never gotten a new Camaro to race me, though I have raced a ton of Mustangs. I was worried I wouldn't win against the Camaro, but I have hope now. Good video.

http://youtu.be/eqjidWLMfwQ
Had some fun with the Duster today. 440,727, sure grip 3.91 (VS) 2013 ZL1 Camaro 580 h.p. supercharged 6.2 liter, six speed manual. two races, first one he had his "Launch control" turned off, 2nd race he used it, but the result was the same, 5-6 car lengths. GO MOPAR!!......(The road was deserted & a dead end so don't flame me for street racing)

Not shocked, the new camaros are slugs. The SS is only a 14 second car with 400hp.

http://youtu.be/eqjidWLMfwQ

Gives me WOOD! I hate chevys!

Not shocked, the new camaros are slugs. The SS is only a 14 second car with 400hp.

but this isn't one of those so that Duster must be an 11 second car. I was reading a road & track or something similar a little while ago that tested this 580 hp camaro against the 660 or so hp shelby. the shelby blew the doors off the camaro, think it ran in the high 10's and the camaro about a second slower, if my crappy memory recalls.

only being 7K into a duster that runs 11's is mighty fine work :shock:

I got a car or so on a new Stage 3 Roush mustang by the end of 1st gear, short race since we were just coming back into the city. Was pulling away when we shut er down. My first "extreme acceleration test" in the Demon. Not sure how I'd fair with a Cobra, would be close I think. And I'd take a shot at em in the twisties too :D:D

I got a car or so on a new Stage 3 Roush mustang by the end of 1st gear, short race since we were just coming back into the city. Was pulling away when we shut er down. My first "extreme acceleration test" in the Demon. Not sure how I'd fair with a Cobra, would be close I think. And I'd take a shot at em in the twisties too :D:D
I showed my taillights to my buddy's ~600 (dynoed) rwhp coyote mustang*

* with my Stealth- my Duster would have got slaughtered lol.

-
Back