How To Threads

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's some of the "How To" Articles that were posted in the "How To" section prior to the software changeover. Joey is working on our NEW section, but for now these may help some members.....

For those of you that previously had threads posted already in the "How To" section, please add them to this thread....

I'm still looking for some from memory, but haven't found them all yet.

Thanks

How to ID a SB Engine Block:

How to Install a High Press Spring in a SB Oil Pump

How to assemble the front of a small block

How to ID a SB Oil Pan 60's - 80's

Holley How To

How to Install Camshaft Bearings

Thermoquad Teardown and Reassembly How To

For those looking for tips on carpet install

How I made my Engine Dolly

How To: Fold down seat conversion

Automatic to manual steering column conversion "HOW TO"

Modifying Auto on the Column Steering Collars - NO Welding Required!!

Last edited:
Hey C, is the software going to be able to get the pictures posted back in the threads, or can we re-open them so we can add the pictures again so they display with the text. It makes the articles easier to follow if you don't have to keep clicking on the link to see the pictures. It helps to follow along when you can see the text and picture together...

I would be willing to update mine as I get the time if we need to... But will need to do them one or two at a time until I can get them all covered. I think the new format will allow the pictures to show larger which will be nice, but I may have to find the original on my hard drive, instead of download them from the thread and re-post them...

I have been thinking about this lately, in fact last night...

Karl, Thanks for your posts & add'l contributions for the "How To" links!! I think in time, we can get many of the threads rebuilt w/ the pics inline with the text. I'm not sure at this time how Joey wants this accomplished. There's been alot of changes over the last month since the software upgrade & all of it is time consuming.

We'll just have to patiently wait our turn...That's why I started this thread for the interim :)

Karl, Thanks for your posts & add'l contributions for the "How To" links!! I think in time, we can get many of the threads rebuilt w/ the pics inline with the text. I'm not sure at this time how Joey wants this accomplished. There's been alot of changes over the last month since the software upgrade & all of it is time consuming.

We'll just have to patiently wait our turn...That's why I started this thread for the interim :)

Ok. We'll wait to see how the software improvements come along....

Uhm @joyeychcgo we had a link?

Joey is still working on the new "How To" section as mentioned in my 1st post ^^

I'm guessing that's what you're asking??

And if you want to "Alert" a member, you have to have their username typed exactly correct or it won't work

@halifaxhops

I'm glad that we are gathering them together....

Last edited:
-
Back