$12.00

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
So here I am cruising e-Bay and I spot a set of Moroso valve covers with the anodizing beat to hell. The ad reads "great set to paint" and I start thinking.... EVERYBODY has MP cast valve covers, my old Edlebrock Elite's look dated, and sheet metal valve covers were just too over the top, I need the room for the 1.6 rollers, and they were cheap.

Well, $12 for the covers, $3.95 shipping, and little left over paint from the block and now I have something different.

Wadda ya think?

2004814494622272533153.jpg

Here's a clear shot after paint.

2004812271491585610764.jpg

I kind of like the stealth look, except for this thing that greets you when you pop the hood :D
2004818214419677381863.jpg

BTW: I should have the damn thing in the car next Sunday.... More to follow :salut:

R/T Magnum said:
Sweet, kinda stock looking.

That's what I was thinking.... That big 6 BBL. air cleaner is imposing enough, the "stock" appearing valve covers are low key. Unless you really look :)

Thanks for the compliments gang :thumleft:

I like it! I'm not to crazy about going overboard with chrome, aluminun,etc., but that should round out a sort of factory super stock look..

I should have done that to some old Moroso valve covers I had, I like the sleeper look. I must have thrown away 3 sets when I was cleaning out the garage :cry:

HawaiiDuster said:
I should have done that to some old Moroso valve covers I had, I like the sleeper look. I must have thrown away 3 sets when I was cleaning out the garage :cry:

At $12 a set you could have bought a NEW set of Moroso's!

When it comes to e-bay ya gotta remember anything is sellable.
I have $2....what'll ya give me for it :D

-
Back