170/6 is breathing again

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had to share waggin's dual's
and my old Offey intake that PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS brought back to life and Billy set up my Holley 390 like new :cheers:
All I had to do was set the floats Billy :cheers: But you said I would have to know that I remember.

This has been a long time waiting for us all
Thank's to all the great tec help I have received here at FABO :cheers:

Victoria is breathing again :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbKkR4ff9Gc"]YouTube- 41120100Holley 002.avi[/ame]

Yes, I did enjoy that! I know it felt really good to have her running so well.

Yes, I did enjoy that! I know it felt really good to have her running so well.
Thank you goldfish, I am glad you enjoyed that as much as I did :happy10:
I sent that Holley to Billy "Leanna's partner and man" and he set it up and installed a choke / butterfly and jets for my 170/ The word is he has more carb parts then I could imagine and is a dang good Carb builder :thumbrig: He already called me last night and said if it goes to the secondary's to fast let him know and he can send me a different part :thumbrig: I can't wait to pull her out of the shelter =P~

sounds like shes gonna get a clean bill of health!
She sure seems that way Justen 8) I bet I go out and fire her up again this morning and check for any leaks and errors again, So far no leaks and error's :cheers: I will try and get it off the jack stands and moved outside today :cheers: Thank you Justin 8)

Whewwww, glad to see that all is coming together Mike! But I wanna see a picture of that perma-grin on your face every time she fires up. (My car has been running since November 10, 2006 and I STILL get that look with every turn of the key.)

Congrats on the progress! It's been an honor and a privilege having a hand in it.

Whewwww, glad to see that all is coming together Mike! But I wanna see a picture of that perma-grin on your face every time she fires up. (My car has been running since November 10, 2006 and I STILL get that look with every turn of the key.)

Congrats on the progress! It's been an honor and a privilege having a hand in it.
I will see if I can do that :happy10: It's going to have to be a wide lens to get it all 8)

Looks like life is good up there Mike.Like Leanna said let's have a look at that big smile,I know you're not camera shy.8)

Looks like life is good up there Mike.Like Leanna said let's have a look at that big smile,I know you're not camera shy.8)
So true :happy10: I think I will save it when I pull here out =P~
We have rain coming tonight and I stayed in today
I did go out and fire her up again =P~=P~:happy10::happy10:.

Thats great Mike...its sure a nice feeling when the old girl is runnin' right!

Aloha

Mike, she sure is looking purrrrrrrty. I statred mine the other day and i know the feeling you have. i still have a leak in trans line before i can get her out in the air.
If I only knew how to add my vid!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great Mike...its sure a nice feeling when the old girl is runnin' right!

Aloha
It sure is brother Mike :happy10: I spent 9 thousand miles with here and shut her down in Sept last year to do this and I can't wait to get her back on the road again :happy10:

Mike, she sure is looking purrrrrrrty. I statred mine the other day and i know the feeling you have. i still have a leak in trans line before i can get her out in the air.
If I only knew how to add my vid!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Hemipar, Go to Youtube and youtube yourself is what I did.
It's like down loading a picture 8)
Looks like the rain is north of me and allot is coming in from the west, and may fizzle out 8)

You should of let us here it longer.Way to go that holley looksssss good there Memike.
Thank you Snake :happy10:
I will have brother Ken set my camera up so it will take a longer video 8)
I think the next video I will do is when I pull her out of her nest so everyone can see how dusty she has got since September 8)

Sounds real good. Good looking engine bay you have there. Just in time for summer cruising, too8)
I am hoping to do more work to the engine bay catsncudas after I get here back on the road, The fresh air breather from a 93 4.0 jeep will make the 170/ feel allot better :happy10: She sure is dirty 8)

Glad to hear Victoria is back to life MeMike!:cheers:Time to take her down to the exhaust shop for some tuned pipes.LOL.My 66 Dart will be next to hear firing up!Early spring=Early-A,s WooHoo!:love7:

Winner winner chicken dinner! :cheers: Sounds good Mike. 8)
You so funny :cheers: Thank you :cheers:
If the rain holds off I will go out there and hook my throttle cable up and take her off the jack stands and move here outside :cheers: You can count on a video, She is so dirty and dusty so yall will get a good laugh out of it 8)

Glad to hear Victoria is back to life MeMike!:cheers:Time to take her down to the exhaust shop for some tuned pipes.LOL.My 66 Dart will be next to hear firing up!Early spring=Early-A,s WooHoo!:love7:
I hear that pettybludart :cheers:Early spring=Early-A,s, You have dun some great modes on your early A, Your 66 is going to be so fast you will need a neck brace :cheers: Love your cooling set up you stole =P~ Good job :cheers:

Time to get the soapy bucket out and shine some Vicky!Hope the weather clears for her new 2010 appearance.LOL:toothy1:Cleaned up down the hill on on to the black top to George Rays for some good times!She,ll be a looker with some low deck rumble Mike!:toothy10:

I did some mowing and spread granules for fleas ,tick's and things hoping for the rain to water it down yesterday , But the rain has stayed west and fizzled out before it gets here :angry7:
I don't have a problem here on my property with them and I want to keep it that way 8)
We have had rain forecasted for Friday and Saturday and not a drop of rain yet.:angry7:
Even looking at the radar it shows it heading this way but it just dies out
I could have dune the throttle yesterday and pulled her out:angry7: But I just did not have it in me, I may have to water the lawn by hand if the rain cell that is to the west of me don't make it here...
The day is getting closer petty :cheers:

sp_ir.gif

She is out of her nest and sounding wicked
Here is a longer video as asked

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JInsZEHyig"]YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi[/ame]

sounds AWESOME mike! Slant power!

Aloha
Thank you my Hawaiian friend :happy10:
You would think she think's she has 400 hp :-D
I am going to be happy with about 150 hp for now :-D

-
Back