170/6 is breathing again

-
She don't sound the same 8) I can hardly hear her run know, I finely got them piped up and quite. Driving her home she did not have any trouble with the hill's like she did before the 390 and waggin's dual's and 2'' to 2 1/4'' y pipe, I am glad the 1 3/4'' small system is finely off.
Thought I would share this in the Slant six forum:happy10:

Duals all HOOKED UP 032.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 019.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 037.jpg

It all looks so great and classy and boy doesn't a little more POWER make us happy!!

I know how you feel cuz Goldie has a new carb, just a little bit more power but sure makes driving a lot more fun.

It all looks so great and classy and boy doesn't a little more POWER make us happy!!

I know how you feel cuz Goldie has a new carb, just a little bit more power but sure makes driving a lot more fun.
Thank you goldfish, It sure did make a difference and make my day driving her home with all my upgrades dun and working great :happy10: Know I can drive her and work on her as I go.
I need to check out your last post's on your carb you did 8)8)

ok wheres the video? maybe upgrade to true duals later.....you'll love the sound and the extra power. i had to make my tail pipes turn out the side past the rear wheel to keep exhaust from coming in the waggin when the tailgate window was down and was a noticeable diffrence in power adding that curved pipe

ok wheres the video? maybe upgrade to true duals later.....you'll love the sound and the extra power. i had to make my tail pipes turn out the side past the rear wheel to keep exhaust from coming in the waggin when the tailgate window was down and was a noticeable diffrence in power adding that curved pipe
The Video in in my restoration thread as promised :happy10:
These little 170 like some back pressure like most engines, My 73 Challenger ran better times at the track with my header's capped up 318 cu auto car.

You are not going to gain anything with a dual exhaust over a properly built single system other than the weight of the pipe.

-
Back