18's On My Demon

-
Pic taken at dusk. Happy Halloween :rolleyes:.

Attachments

• Stance Adjustment.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 138
C, I aint a fan of big wheels on older cars, but yours hit the mark. That looks good.

That picture taken at dusk make your car look absolutely evil.. i love it !!
question: did you get those rims "off the shelf" or did you have them make the wheels to your specific back spacing. or, did they happen to have exactly what you needed in stock ?
thanks and nice work, your car looks terrific!
-pauly

That picture taken at dusk make your car look absolutely evil.. i love it !!
question: did you get those rims "off the shelf" or did you have them make the wheels to your specific back spacing. or, did they happen to have exactly what you needed in stock ?
thanks and nice work, your car looks terrific!
-pauly

They were in stock and they're "Made in USA". I bought the rims first and test fit them for a couple days before having the tires mounted. It was still difficult to be sure of the fit, but luckily, they worked! Thank you for the compliments on my car pauly :happy10:

I like it a lot. I like larger rims thiner tires. looks great

i think they look good, fit more of the style of the car by a long shot....

BEAUTIFUL.

But I still don't see tire sizes... Do we have to beg? :)

I am also OLD SCHOOL don't like big wheels on any car.But I like the wheels on your Demon alot.And don't lower the rear the stance is just fine.

Jim
your pic says it all!

there is a fine line, i dont really like more than 17"s on these cars, but it looks good, you fit enough rubber that it doesnt look like your rolling on rubber bands. your demon looks good. chin spoiler, maybe. go wing? no way. i put 17s on my duster and i think ride quality is the same or better than the "speed rated" 14"s i had on it for a short while, but it handles way better. car is a lot more fun to drive now.

Thanks again for the comments 02sixxer, racerkilla and jamesdart :thumbrig:. I am happy with the wheels and tires and still doing a little tweaking to the ride height.......just a bit :)

of the total package, as I just went 14" ->15" on my GTS, (although it's still a far cry from your "look").

I'd be interested in the long term durability. In talking with an older timer about this very subject (on any older car), his opinion was that the suspension designers took the amount of sidewall into account, during any suspension compliance to terrain.

The wheel/tire's inability to do so, was resulting (in him seeing in his garage) was a lot of bent wheels. I'd be interested to know how they hold up over time.

Just my $.02

I am from the old skool and dont like 17's, 18's on muscle cars.... butttttttttt daaang.... that looks real sharp C !!!! I likey alot. Dont change the stance in my opinion.

Way nice ride !

-RPM

x2 or x3. Your car has to be one of the nicest ones with bigger wheels. They look just right.

John

Here's a couple of pics of C's Demon

Cheryl_Demon2.jpg

Cheryl_Demon1.jpg

-
Back