18th birthday

-

Ptdartfreak

Mopar freak
Reaction score
My 18th birthday is coming up and will be on the fourth (Thursday) and man do I have alot going on.

For my senior project my friend and I put together a pretty big car show that will be on the 6th. So my birthday will be packed full getting ready for this car show.

Also now that I am 18 I can bring the 67 dart to the school so I can work on it in class. I have three hours of auto class each day so I should start getting things done. Yay. I will be painting the inside and starting on the custom dash.

First thing up to do is pull the motor and start machining it and building it for twin turbo's.

As soon as the car gets there progress shall really come along as I am peeping for the build.

I don't know why I made this a thread but ya that's what I got going on.

Hey happy early birthday!! Sounds like you are gonna be busy but lots of fun to go with it!! Oooh to be 18 again

Happy 18th Birthday!Sounds like you,ll be getting a good start on the car,once you get it to school.Being able to use there facilitys,tools will help speed things up!Good Luck!Hanker down!:-D

Early Happy Birthday. Forward this early request to the DJ at Saturdays event... I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper :)

Hey Freak, happy birthday and i noticed you are talking twin turbos. If you will look around we now have a "Forced Induction" forum to help in these areas and who knows, you maybe able to provide some needed tech. Check it out.
Small Block

Thanks for the info smallblock. I am learning myself my boss is teaching me the ropes. I will gladly support and help the ones in need with the information that I do know and learn.

Happy early birthday.

And as a present I would like to offer the best words of wisdom that can be given to an 18 year old……..

Learn to love the rubber. It truly is your best friend.

Does anyone out there know of the factory installed turbos set ups on 440's? Do any of you know what they came on?

FYI. I have seen and touched one and do know what they came on. They are real. So lets see your guesses.

Happy B-day Chad. Sorry for the thread hijack, but I figured that this would be as good of place as any to mention the turbo set up.

Does anyone out there know of the factory installed turbos set ups on 440's? Do any of you know what they came on?

FYI. I have seen and touched one and do know what they came on. They are real. So lets see your guesses.

Happy B-day Chad. Sorry for the thread hijack, but I figured that this would be as good of place as any to mention the turbo set up.

I'm guessing they were in RVs?

wasnt expecting this to my random post Thanks guys

and thanks for the rubber tip haha i have a 6 year old brother i dont want a kid HELL NO

my guess would be mid to late 70's smog cars?

happy birthday, mine is going to be on saturday....be turning 20, big car show in town......and of course there will be cocaine, hookers, and pixie sticks.

The twin turbo set up was used on mid/late 70's motor homes. I really doubt it would help much with performance and the set up is heavy. But kind of cool none the less.

Tate, do you know when the black hills Mopar show is this summer? PM or txt me if you get a chance.

Sounds like you have a pretty exciting schedule coming up, good luck with the car show and the engine build.

Oh gosh, your Parents must be pretty understanding.....an 18 year old with a twinn turbo Dart?
Be careful with that thing, but it sure beats a ricer.

Happy early birthday!!! My 18th was last June.. It wasn't that spectacular... I didn't even have my license yet :angry7:. But I do now And I'm tearing up the roads!! You should like working on it in shop class. I didn't have one but now I'm in college and I have CNC machines!!! :cheers:

Oh! And remember while you're having fun not to do anything stupid... you can be tried as an adult now! lol!

-
Back