-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowend

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1934 Plymouth Coupe (steel) 383 crate engine chrome and billet every where- w/ auto trans- cold a/c and hot heater- -rack n pinion steering- power windows, doors and brakes,tilt wheel, gold face gauges, ostrich interior.

Video
[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5QOAEzLDn8"]1934 Plymouth Coupe (steel body) - rare - YouTube[/ame]

Link to lots of pics
http://www.thelowend.net/gallery/viewtopic.php?t=6171

IMAG2347.jpg

Rare only because they weren't big with hot rodders or restorers in this world to duplicate

Very nice.. My neighbor had a 36 Plymouth and it was one sweet coupe.. I remember it was all original when he first bought it. Even had original tires on it. He turned it into a fine street rod.. GLWS..

Very cool. Much better then the equivalent chebby or furd.

Absolutely gorgeous car! Very clean build, but why a Chevrolet motor - ouch. I now there cheap and all but not in a steel '34. :eek:ops:
I would love to have that in my garage, to bad I'm short a few bucks.
I will be watching this for a price drop............. hopefully.
GLWS

Rare only because they weren't big with hot rodders or restorers in this world to duplicate

One of my buddies had a 33 5 window like this car posted, they pulled a mold off it to reproduce 33 Plymouth bodies, so someone must have liked them.

I like it

As for a chebby engine, they use them because they are cheap and you can get parts to rebuild them at Wally World all over the world (at least that is what I tell everyone)

Peaches & Cream was my buddies and for sale at Gateway Classics in Memphis, Indiana last year, sure would have liked to had that car.

No reflection on poster but... it makes me crazy when I go to a hotrod show and see $100,000 plus cars with chevy small blocks in them because they are cheaper to build !

I mean if you are going to spend that much money whats another 3000 or LESS TO PUT A DIFFERENT LOOKING motor in it..? I would not care if it was a mopar with a 429 ford... Or a ford with a 383 and cross ram intakes ! I just get tired of looking at the same engines all day long !

There was one rod with a Cammer motor in it.... That was cool !! expensive...but cool !

She's a beauty! I agree the Cheby mill is out of place. This thing screams early Hemi! It would be tough to build one like this for that price unless you do most of the work yourself. Instead of becoming a member just to drop an ad why not stick around. You may like it here. LOL tmm

Wildcat, as far as the mold, plastic cars take my breath away, literally.. Something about the outgassing and resin used and I've striped many a kit car

Hey... now, whoever built this Steel 34 done a lot of thinking before it was put together and done a beautiful job no matter what engine was used and do you know why?................. Because it's a friggin street rod :violent1:

Dont get me wrong... That is one clean car ! I really like the way he left it stock looking.
And for 29k thats a great deal! For 29k I can understand saving a few bucks.

But if you have the money to have Chip Foose build you a car.. BE CREATIVE !

Geez and think that I spent almost ten grand on my Chevy engine, trans and rear in my pickup which what would be pocket change to some of you here on the forum. I didn't get much more horsepower out of it but it sounds good and makes enough power for the old man I am..

I'm not referring to your car.. Like I said it seems like a good deal. I talking about the guys with huge pocket books spending big money on Rods to put in shows...

In a car like yours big HP is not that important. It cant weigh that much and who in their right mind is going to get reckless with a car that is next to irreplaceable ? Forget the time and money that went into it...

Sorry that I came across as negative about your car... It would get a best of show vote from me.. Because its original looking (retro) , steel and not another copycat bizarre looking rod ... Very clean!

On another site I frequent, you can not join just to post a for sale ad. :wack:

That being said, it's a nice looking car, but the SBC motor kills it for me....

This is a Mopar site, and Mopar guys are very particular about a mopar having a mopar engine. That is a clean body, but like every street rod you see, its the same ol motor. I'm sure you'll find your target buyer, it probably won't be on this site. ebay is probably a better bet. GLWS

Respondants:
You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
No flaming of sellers or their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back