-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepfreak81

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Barn find, extremely solid car, 99% complete. Not very many made either. Around 3000 cars made in 1937, and just over 1000 were business coupes IIRC.

We have found 2 engines for this car in the barn, one should be the original engine. Looking to get $5000 OBO

This car was hauled from California in the early 70's or so, parked in the barn and never came back out. Last CA plate on it was 72.

This car also has an overdrive unit installed

Has 2 small dings in the passenger fender.

Selling for a friends mother in law, I will do my best to get answers.

DSCF3362.jpg

DSCF3363.jpg

DSCF3364.jpg

DSCF3365.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF3369.jpg

DSCF3370.jpg

DSCF3372.jpg

DSCF3375.jpg

DSCF3376.jpg

DSCF3378.jpg

DSCF3382.jpg

DSCF3383.jpg

DSCF3384.jpg

DSCF3386.jpg

Wow. Nice find and it's all there. Great to restore or build into a street rod! Good luck selling!
toolman

Thanks guys, I was impressed myself. I told her I would try to find a good car guy to take it off her hands. She has some strong sentimental attachment to it. It is OBO as well.

This was sitting next to it in the barn.... only I bought it. Wife wants a stocker though.

modelAandI.jpg

nice, why can't I find barns like that? were all the tires up?

I never have before, and never thought I would stumble onto something like this. The tires on neither car were up. The Model A had tubes so I thought I would try to see if they would take air and they did. I have not monkeyed with the Chrysler tires yet they were a little worse off.

I'd take both if I had the time money, and place to put them. I still have not found a place to store the Model A, but for the price I and the wife could not pass it up.

Barn find, extremely solid car, 99% complete. Not very many made either. Around 3000 cars made in 1937, and just over 1000 were business coupes IIRC.

We have found 2 engines for this car in the barn, one should be the original engine. Looking to get $5000 OBO

This car was hauled from California in the early 70's or so, parked in the barn and never came back out. Last CA plate on it was 72.

This car also has an overdrive unit installed

Has 2 small dings in the passenger fender.

Selling for a friends mother in law, I will do my best to get answers.

DSCF3362.jpg

DSCF3363.jpg

DSCF3364.jpg

DSCF3365.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF3369.jpg

DSCF3370.jpg

DSCF3372.jpg

DSCF3375.jpg

DSCF3376.jpg

DSCF3378.jpg

DSCF3382.jpg

DSCF3383.jpg

DSCF3384.jpg

DSCF3386.jpg
I have finished the same 37 royal coupe that was a barn find. It take lots of patience. These business man coupes where called the poor mans car and this is definitely true after completing a resto...but a dream to drive. The overdrive makes these cars cruz on todays hiways no problem....

I have finished the same 37 royal coupe that was a barn find. It take lots of patience. These business man coupes where called the poor mans car and this is definitely true after completing a resto...but a dream to drive. The overdrive makes these cars cruz on todays hiways no problem....

You finished the car above or one like it? When this car sold it went to Ontario or Quebec... I do know that.

If you were the gentleman that bought this car and have finished it, I would love to see pictures.

I finished the same car as a barn find. It took alot of work. These businessman copes where called the poormans car. This is true after a total restoration. With the overdrive it is nice to cruz on the highway at 65 mph and see the looks you get. They are a dream to drive......

You finished the car above or one like it? When this car sold it went to Ontario or Quebec... I do know that.

If you were the gentleman that bought this car and have finished it, I would love to see pictures.
My car was originally sold in PA. It came to Ontario in about 1970. I found it about 7 years ago. This attached picture shows my hard work.....

Attachments

• richmondpic34816208-O.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,974
Hello,
I need to sell one of these too for my Aunt. It belonged to her late husband, and was parked under the lean barn in the late 70's on the farm here in Kansas. I would greatly appreciate any opinions of what a fair sale price should be. Pictures can be found here:
http://dedicatedvt.com/chrysler.html

Thanks for looking, and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back