[SOLD] 1960's 318 shortblock and 340 hipo parts. Local pickup perfered.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
bunch of parts for sale off an engine that looks like it was pretty fresh before being stored away the last couple years. 1969 318 std bore engine with nice bores, chrome oil pan/crank pulley/damper, 340 remote oil filter, motor mounts , aluminum intake and chrome valve covers $175 all. 340 X heads in excellent shape and look very fresh with rockers and clean chambers. $399 340 HP exhaust manifolds with no cracks, not pitted up and even has a working heat riser. Nice and ready to go. $550Sorry for the so-so pics, cell phone is cheapie one. Won't be home til tomorrow sunday for better pics. first one here gets dibs on the parts. San Jose, CA.

The passenger exhaust manifold looks like a 340 but the driver looks like a big block manifold. I know it shouldn't be and it probably isn't but I've never seen a 340 driver (A body) like that one?? Could you post more pics of the manifolds and their casting numbers (with pics). Could be some kind of B or C body small block driver's manifold??? A 340 A-body driver's manifold should look like the pic I posted.thanks,Treblig

Attachments

• DSC03957.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 337
The passenger exhaust manifold looks like a 340 but the driver looks like a big block manifold. I know it shouldn't be and it probably isn't but I've never seen a 340 driver (A body) like that one?? Could you post more pics of the manifolds and their casting numbers (with pics). Could be some kind of B or C body small block driver's manifold??? A 340 A-body driver's manifold should look like the pic I posted.thanks,Treblig

Just weird angle of the pictures. In other pictures migs shows on photobucket it's a 68-71 drivers side manifold.

The one you posted is a 73/72? and up 340/360 drivers that has the provision for heat stove. Those have the flattened/cutoff port side.

Just weird angle of the pictures. In other pictures migs shows on photobucket it's a 68-71 drivers side manifold. The one you posted is a 73/72? and up 340/360 drivers that has the provision for heat stove. Those have the flattened/cutoff port side.

You know, now that I look at the original pics by the OP I see where it could be the right one if you turned it around??
But then again, that's why I asked for more pics/info??
treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back