1964 Plymouth Valiant Project

-
Wheels gettin' a polish before assembly...

photo.jpg

17x7 and 17x8

Thought about doing a 10 in the rear, but with so many projects going on, I figured id save the time and not mini tub and link this car. Just a cruiser anyway, right?

Jack and stuff all coated and cleaned up. One question though... Where does the jack base store??

IMG_2299.jpg

You have done a truly amazing job on your vert. I really like the color, it gives that car a new car look. Keep up the excellent work you have done.

Jack and stuff all coated and cleaned up. One question though... Where does the jack base store??

IMG_2299.jpg

Adam!

It should be upside down in the center of the spare wheel. On top(Bottom) of the jack base should be a silver zinc wing bolt that holds everything together. On top of that the big cardbore panel with the special loweredcenter dome with a small wing nut.

Attachments

• !ByIVWI!BGk~$(KGrHqR,!jQEw5Yk,Li(BMQe(Rzi0g~~_12.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 535
Adam!

It should be upside down in the center of the spare wheel. On top(Bottom) of the jack base should be a silver zinc wing bolt that holds everything together. On top of that the big cardbore panel with the special loweredcenter dome with a small wing nut.

Cool! I learned something new!

Thanks for all the help guys.

Looks like I'm missing the upper, small wingnut.

So, was the wood tire cover covered in something, or just left raw? I'll make a new one as this one has some water damage.

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

Thanks for all the help guys.

Looks like I'm missing the upper, small wingnut.

So, was the wood tire cover covered in something, or just left raw? I'll make a new one as this one has some water damage.

Heck I was missing everything! Lol

Adam, the spare tire cover is just raw masonite, smooth side up. Most A's came with a rubber mat to cover the trunk floor.

Man! It has been tooooo long since my last update. Well, here she is... Done (almost)!

-
Back