1964 Plymouth Valiant with Gen 3 Hemi

-
whats your suspension set up ?
The rear is an 8 3/4 with 391 gears and 275/60/15 tires. Super stock springs. However, I just added caltracs last week. The front is slant six torsion bars with the 73 to 76 disc conversion. However, I am now switching the disc brakes over to Wilwood to help reduce some weight and reciprocating weight. Rear brakes are drum. All four corners are double adjustable Viking shocks.

Do you have any pictures of how you made your engine mounts? I have a 65 valant I have been thinking about building a stroker gen3 hemi in..but I was thinking about also putting a gt45 turbo on it. So I dont have to worry about trying to build long tube headers for it

Do you have any pictures of how you made your engine mounts? I have a 65 valant I have been thinking about building a stroker gen3 hemi in..but I was thinking about also putting a gt45 turbo on it. So I dont have to worry about trying to build long tube headers for it
sorry I don’t but I will keep looking.

can you share the Belt number you are using. that is a non-Power steering set up, correct?
Here you go. I got one from NAPA and the backup from Oreillys.

IMG_8506.png

Making a few changes for this year to the engine. Taking the dual quads off and replacing with Ritter intake and quick fuel carb. Out with the ported early heads and replacing with ported MMX 6.1 heads. Changing cam also to a custom ground cam from FRP (done by TSP). Hoping to pick up a few horses. Let’s hope I pick up some.

-
Back