1965 Barracuda Formula S

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what remains of the 3 from this spring and I made good money on those.

1965barracuda068.jpg

Its just the hard truth that they are worth more in parts usually.

Why should I sell for less than that?

You should'nt , you should get what you want for it , hence the reserve , BUT , make sure to put the reserve in the top line and the bottem line ( and probably the middle for all the people that just read a few lines of the ad , LOL !!) so people don't have to guess at what it is .
One thing for sure is you will never please everybody so just worry about taking care of your family , if someone wants to save that car bad enough he will step up and pay ....

Ok so long as its paid within the terms of the auction I have no trouble letting it run the term. It will now go to the highest bidder in the end on Monday night. Thanks FABO and its members. If you are a bidder good luck we may get to meet each other.

And as Ebay has become the buyer tried to knock a grand off the purchase price. I have to give it a week or until the buyer responds to non-payment then it will be for sale again. If you are serious get with me because I am almost ready and pissed enough to cut er up. At least through the mail I will get paid.

I will update as it goes I have already made the buyer aware that I will file suit Monday morning. I will let everyone know where it goes from here. I am not sure if the buyer wants to drive back for court or just fail to appear and have wages garnished.

Thats a 1966 barracuda. They didn't make any formula S cars until 1966. The tail lights tell all.

The car in chryslerfat's avitar is not the one for sale! We all lost pictures in our adds do to a server problem.

Oldschoolcuda

Ok one last try and then it goes as pieces. Click on the Ebay link for pics. 2800 firm cash in hand by 10-17 and its yours. This is not an idle threat if you dont want it parted buy it. If you want parts hold off until after that date. Post or PM me.

That is waaaay toooo nice to cut!! Somebody step up and buy it, if I had the $$ I would. Heck if someone close to me wants me to haul it up I will. Pay the fuel, trailer and a little extra $$. If someone is close to me its only 8 hours one way!!

if it was a rust bucket,id agree with you
anyway,,dont wanna steer the thread off topic
i hope the guy can sell it

do they make reproductions of those emblems (just curious)

Your right I looked at the ebay pictures again the rust I see in the pictures seems to be only in the truck area and probabaly isnt bad enough to part.

They do make reproduction emblems and most of the time their cheaper than original pitted emblems.

The emblems that I got and put on are original ones. I paid 75 dollars each for them so I would have to get that much out of them.

Do you know if any of the interior would work in my friend's 65 dart?. I know the front seats would work, not sure about the center console, door panals etc. any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back