1965 Barracuda.............turn switch cam.

-

Banjoman09

Reaction score
Just posting another question; I have tried 2 new switches now and all seem to be the same- 2.75 can width; does that plastic cam on the switch- come off? I tried a bit but had no luck. I can put the one off my old switch on my new switch if it would come off- without breaking it. Thanks.

The plastic part may come off by bending the metal tabs but Im not sure if the pieces are compatible.

Company is called "Shee-Mar". Here's similar replacement cam and instructions for replacement...

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

See if @slantsixdan has any more of his turn signal switches he had reproduced. I bought some and they are exactly like the originals since they were made by the same company that made the originals

I installed my second switch tonight- seems to be working fine now- the cancelling part- so im good. Thanks. When I checked all the lights - I have blinkers on both sides; but, when I step on the brake I only have the left brake light and not the right? Hmmmm? Thanks for your replys.

Tan, green, and white wires are hot on back side of connector when brake pedal is pushed....... that should feed both brake lights...correct?

-
Back