1966 barracuda 1 year transformation

-

Challngd73

Reaction score
Far from complete, and purists will not like it, but the first picture is how i received my car from my dad, last spring, and what it looks like now...

Is that rear discs? And why should we not like it? Other then lack of car ****.

Is that rear discs? And why should we not like it? Other then lack of car ****.
I know some dont like bigger wheels and such, thats all. Yup I put 4 wheel power disc brakes in place of the manual drums. More pics to follow this weekend.

You are thinking of the SS Chevelle crowd. Here we almost just don't care. I installed a 8.8 with discs in a 66 Barracuda and 15x7 rims. Close enough to stock.

Looks nice no reason to keep it stock unless it was original/original found perfect! Otherwise do with it as you please, they are not high value cars so one must make a ride you enjoy and have fun! Mine a 65 formula S is also a work in the making with front disc brakes, 318 that is painted like a 273 with 273 valve covers and air cleaner. Also modern u joint, rally wheels ect!

65Cudalover

i'm old school and pefer the old mags 15 in tires, BUT ya know those bigger rims, low profile tires grow on ya.... and besides HOW many years will it be that ya can't buy a new 15 inch tire!!??????????
O K i'm cheap, old, senile, frugale, ... I buy used tires at the used tire store for my rides $20 ea tops , mounted and balanced..... or go to the u pull it, $5 ea!! LOL
it is a COOL cuda, my 65 will be white.

-
Back