Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I have a few items from the 66 Barracuda I'm parting out, so I thought I'd list them here. Heres the list with a picture of each item...

Brown Dash Pad.. this came from a car with a gold interior, but the pad actually looks brown. There are a few minor cracks in the material, but overall a pretty nice pad for the money. Price is $75.00

Power Steering Floor Shifted Steering Column... Once again, gold in color. Comes without the steering wheel, although for a little extra, I'll throw that in. It's cracked where the tines meet the center. $50.00 for the column, $10.00 for the steering wheel. I also have the entire power steering setup with the pump and brackets, gearbox with pitman arm, and hose if someone is doing a change from manual to power. $100.00 for the entire setup

Bucket Seat Center Support Brackets... These weld to the floor for the inner studs of the bucket seats. I left plenty of metal for a mounting reference point, but I will trim them if need be to save on shipping. $20.00

White Interior Door Panel Set... These are all in decent shape except the passenger rear has a hole in it from a broken window mechanism, and the drivers rear backing board has some detereoration from moisture. $50.00 for the set

Insturment Cluster...This is for a 66 Cuda, and has the performance indicator and 120 speedo. All of the guages are present, although I have not tested them, and overall this is a pretty decent cluster. The bezel is in decent shape, but does have a small corner broke off around the inside of the steering column area, but is not seen once installed. There are 4 resoldered pins on the circuit boards, all 3 on the flat-3 side and one on the 6 pin cluster. This was done by the guy I bought the cluster from. He said that the pins were not broken, only loose, and that he soldered them to firm them up. Its what it is and I'm leaving them as is. $75.00 for the cluster

Thats all for the interior stuff for now. I am going to list some exterior stuff too in another thread. As usual, the buyer will pay ACTUAL shipping on these items, and if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures just message. All items are located in Michigan, near Ann Arbor if anyone wants to pick up an item. Thanks for your interest and enjoy!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2939.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 911
  • 100_2941.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 887
  • 100_2953.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 867
  • 100_2954.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 880
  • 100_2955.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 870
  • 100_2543.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 860
  • 100_2542.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 841
  • 100_2541.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 861
  • 100_2932.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 892
I am interested in the stearing wheel with horn ring, could you post a pic as if you were looking directly at it from the drivers seat. Thank you

Heres the steering wheel and horn ring assy. They are seperate right now, but if you'd like a picture of the entire assembly reassembled, just message and I'll shoot that. Geof

Attachments

• 100_2965.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 773
  • 100_2964.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 785
Update...The steering column, steering wheel and the bucket seat brackets are all sold. Thanks FABO, Geof

Do you have the floor mounted accelerator pedal? If so Iam interested in purchasing it. I also need an outside mirror if it is in good condition. I may also be interested in your complete power steering setup. Please post photos of the mirror and power steering components. 66moparrerun

Well 66, the accelerator pedal setup was sold some time ago. The outside mirror is in pretty bad shape. The steering column is sold from the power steering components, but I do have the pump with brackets, the gearbox and the hose. Message if you are interested in any of those items. Thanks, Geof

Geof, I am interested purchasing the power steering components. I assume that you still have the pitman arm. Will you accept a USPS money order? If so please quote complete price with shipping to Oakwood, IL 61858.

Geof, I am still waiting for the information regarding shipping costs and a PM re your name and address to complete the purchase of your power steering system. Thanks, 66moparrerun

Hi do u have the plastic moulding peaces around the inside of back window if so what peaces & how much. thanks Stevs PS Do u have a L/H grill section all parts for a 66 barracuda

I have both sections of the grille, both left and right in my other ad for sale...$20.00 for the pair. I already sold the inside rear plastic window trim pieces. Check my other ad..."1966 Barracuda Exterior Items For Sale" for pics of the grilles!! Geof

Hey all, I have a few items from the 66 Barracuda I'm parting out, so I thought I'd list them here. Heres the list with a picture of each item...

Brown Dash Pad.. this came from a car with a gold interior, but the pad actually looks brown. There are a few minor cracks in the material, but overall a pretty nice pad for the money. Price is $75.00

Power Steering Floor Shifted Steering Column... Once again, gold in color. Comes without the steering wheel, although for a little extra, I'll throw that in. It's cracked where the tines meet the center. $50.00 for the column, $10.00 for the steering wheel. I also have the entire power steering setup with the pump and brackets, gearbox with pitman arm, and hose if someone is doing a change from manual to power. $100.00 for the
entire setup

Bucket Seat Center Support Brackets... These weld to the floor for the inner studs of the bucket seats. I left plenty of metal for a mounting reference point, but I will trim them if need be to save on shipping. $20.00

White Interior Door Panel Set... These are all in decent shape except the passenger rear has a hole in it from a broken window mechanism, and the drivers rear backing board has some detereoration from moisture. $50.00 for the set

Insturment Cluster...This is for a 66 Cuda, and has the performance indicator and 120 speedo. All of the guages are present, although I have not tested them, and overall this is a pretty decent cluster. The bezel is in decent shape, but does have a small corner broke off around the inside of the steering column area, but is not seen once installed. There are 4 resoldered pins on the circuit boards, all 3 on the flat-3 side and one on the 6 pin cluster. This was done by the guy I bought the cluster from. He said that the pins were not broken, only loose, and that he soldered them to firm them up. Its what it is and I'm leaving them as is. $75.00 for the cluster

Thats all for the interior stuff for now. I am going to list some exterior stuff too in another thread. As usual, the buyer will pay ACTUAL shipping on these items, and if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures just message. All items are located in Michigan, near Ann Arbor if anyone wants to pick up an item. Thanks for your interest and enjoy!!! Geof

Anybody ever transplant one of these 'cuda Clusters into a '65 Dart?
It is so much nicer layout than the stock Dart Cluster!
How much for it shipped to 31030 please?
I tnink I wanna give it a try.

Later,
Bruce B.

Anybody ever transplant one of these 'cuda Clusters into a '65 Dart? It is so much nicer layout than the stock Dart Cluster! How much for it shipped to 31030 please? I tnink I wanna give it a try.

Later,
Bruce B.

do it do it.

Anybody ever transplant one of these 'cuda Clusters into a '65 Dart?
It is so much nicer layout than the stock Dart Cluster!

Bruce B.

I'm in the process of transplanting the entire 66 dash into my 65 Dart wagon. The instrument cluster is getting custom gauges and the metal part of the dash has been modified (no radio or ashtray) to accept 4 additional gauges.

Well gents, for anyone thinking of transplanting a 66 cluster into another early A, there are a couple differences. In the included picture you can see 2 dash frames from 66 cars, the tan one a Cuda and the black one a Valiant. You can see that the cutout for the cluster is slightly different at the right side to accomodate the guages, and the dash is drilled on the drivers side for the light and wiper switch on the Cuda dash where the Valiant is not. The cutout for the guage cluster is also slightly different shape, and the Valiant dash is drilled for the dash trim where the Cuda dash is not. You can also see around the heater control area that there is a difference between A/C and non-A/C dahses. The Cuda was an A/C car and the Valiant was not. Also, the wiring harness will be different and you would need a harness from a 66 Cuda to hook up all of the guages. Hope this helps. Geof

Attachments

• 100_3039.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 530
I just want to jump in here and say you do an outstanding job taking pictures and posting them Geof. Very informative an helpfull.

I just want to jump in here and say you do an outstanding job taking pictures and posting them Geof. Very informative an helpfull.

Why, thank you Mike, I appreciate that!!! If I can offer anything to help someone make a decision, show what they're up against or make a comparison, a picture is worth 1000 words. I'm not all that handy with the computer, but I can download a picture if the computer gods are smiling upon me!!!LOL!!!

Hope all's well with you all down there with the bad weather and all. Everytime I hear of storms in the south, I worry about you, Leanna, Bill and all our southern members. At least you're posting, so thats a good sign!!! Geof

I have both sections of the grille, both left and right in my other ad for sale...$20.00 for the pair. I already sold the inside rear plastic window trim pieces. Check my other ad..."1966 Barracuda Exterior Items For Sale" for pics of the grilles!! Geof
If you still have grilles L/R side I would like to see a photo especial the L/H side as mine has pimples all over its Ugly. Will gladly pay your price $20 and postage to zip 3155 Australia thanks Steve

Have you sold the power steering set up? I'm interested in changing my 66 formula S over to power everything.......Looking for PS, PB booster, and AC stuff.....have the vent bessle for under the dash.....but looking for the AC/heater box, AC control switch, and switch bessle for the dash.....your thoughts of course......thx [email protected]

Hi if you still have Grille sections please send a private message back with photos of left & right sections will gladly give you your asking price. Steve

Hi if you still have Grille sections please send a private message back to [email protected] with photos of left & right sections will gladly give you your asking price, If I like what I see will contact you about packing & postage ( I,ve already paid for one and the largest back support was broken in shipping. thats why Ill ask you to do it my way,these are getting harder to find.) It will cost me more to get them here to Australia. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back