-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcadoocrew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a nice pair of 273 Manifolds from my old 1966 Dodge Dart GT 273 / Pwer steering car - They were stripped and painted with Eastwoods Stainless exhaust paint, never put on the car to heat and cure - Nice shape - I just sold the car and no longer need them - can PM pics ( I work nights so kinda hard to get in touch with ) $250 obo plus the ride - Also still have ALOT of misc parts from a 1966 Dodge Dart 270 I parted out - glass, some interior stuff etc - try me , I might have it

dartkory , Actually sold the glove bvox springs to a fellow member in California not long ago... mainly misc interior parts left , no body pars remain except for a good drivers door - have glass , Windshield, back glass, 7 1/4 rear for a 66 GT ( 273 auto) - front suspension minus K member - sold most of the wiring ...and yes , I did sell the Manifolds.... email me or PM me for needs....

mainly misc interior parts left , no body pars remain except for a good drivers door - have glass , Windshield, back glass, 7 1/4 rear for a 66 GT ( 273 auto) - front suspension minus K member - sold most of the wiring ...and yes , I did sell the Manifolds.... email me or PM me for needs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back