1966 Valiant Sedan V8 Swap (Victoria)

-
Sounds good. What engine & trans in this car?
360, 350 hp, 904 out of a truck I had built with a heavy stack upgrade.
Thank you, I am very happy with all my upgrades, front wheel disk brakes (73 to 75 a body mopar) 8 1/4 sure grip 2.78 gears.

360, 350 hp, 904 out of a truck I had built with a heavy stack upgrade.
Thank you, I am very happy with all my upgrades, front wheel disk brakes (73 to 75 a body mopar) 8 1/4 sure grip 2.78 gears.
Dang it just dang it, now I got to load up the truck and road trip over your way to see her purr. Man she sounds great! Give me a Holler when you need to put the hood on, I can swing over and lend a hand if your boys are busy. But we got to do it outside, last time I went in your shop I had to crawl out! Hah! Great work East side Cousin!

Glad to see you drive it outside on its own power! Man it looks and sounds amazing, Joe

Dang it just dang it, now I got to load up the truck and road trip over your way to see her purr. Man she sounds great! Give me a Holler when you need to put the hood on, I can swing over and lend a hand if your boys are busy. But we got to do it outside, last time I went in your shop I had to crawl out! Hah! Great work East side Cousin!
Hay, I sure will, and I agree, I think we both had to crawl out that night cousin, looking forward to your next visit :thumbsup:
.....yep, a great visit, lets do it again soon cuzz
Glad to see you drive it outside on its own power! Man it looks and sounds amazing, Joe
Thank you Red67, yep its been awhile my friend

Awesome….can’t wait to see it when it’s all back together buddy, then you can take your frost drive with the new drivetrain!

Awesome….can’t wait to see it when it’s all back together buddy, then you can take your frost drive with the new drivetrain!
Me to, looking at putting the passenger side on soon and the grill, but now that she is outside I will pressure wash the inner fender and body off, been a few years since she took a shower :lol:

Afters a gathering of family and friends i set may camera phone on a table, hope this works..

Good lord Michael...That thing sounds wicked !!!!!
Better take it easy on that go pedal entering the garage :p
Congrats !!!!!

Good lord Michael...That thing sounds wicked !!!!!
Better take it easy on that go pedal entering the garage :p
Congrats !!!!!
You know it JD, nearly ready for the streets on northeast Arkansas. Thank you bud :thumbsup:

Setting pretty tonight

20231019_135134.jpg

Finally got some of my pre-winter maintenance done around and in the shop, I can work on my lady's up grades and have plenty of room, I admit I have missed the pool table the last 6 to 7 weeks, so I pulled the skates out from under it and mounted the light over the table, making a new list to complete between now the Thanksgiving. Its been a crazy past 6 or more weeks, but tonight I feel I am back in my frame of mind. Cheers everyone, thanks for keeping it fun.

20231024_201653.jpg

20231024_171420.jpg

20230928_131813.jpg

Good to see pool table setup too. That's on my bucket list. I love 8 or 9 ball. Snooker is cool too, but gotta have an arseload of room for the table.
Same here, but I guess 9 ball is my favorite, I have three old farts that enjoy coming over and getting out of there house. And its wide open in here, don't have to be real close and stay safe, I have to be very careful.

-
Back