-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfish1967

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Complete 1967 Barracuda rallye instrument cluster. Has two small cracks at radio but very repairable. Also has hole at radio tuner knob hole but is repairable. PM for more or better pics. Asking $450.00, reasonable offer, or possible trade. Also have rallye dash cluster for 69 Barracuda. Thanks FABO.

Attachments

• 67 rally dash.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,298
  • 67 rally dash 2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,234
  • 67 rally dash 3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,162
  • 67 rally dash 4.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,193
If I'm not mistaken, that small hole should be there. It's to allow access
to tune in the radio.

Someone else chime in if I'm wrong here.

not definate, but i have seen that in almost all rally dashes i have had

And here I thought some idiot drilled a hole in it. It must have been for a particular radio because a buddy of mine here has a prostreet 67 Formula S with the rallye dash and his does not have a hole drilled there. My 69 rallye dash doesn't have a hole drilled there either. Go figure!

You wouldn't see the hole unless the radio knobs were removed. The adjustment through that hole has to do with antenna ( standing wave ). It may be only a factor where a telescoping antenna is present.

I'm sure that you are right. This instrument cluster was in a mini tubbed 67 notchback that originally was a /6 car so I know it's not original to the car. I still have the AM radio that was in the car but don't know if it's original either. Somebody make me an offer on this rallye dash. All I can say is no. I need a W2 tunnel ram and also a set of decent used a body W2 headers. I will trade up or down. Can also use other sb racing parts.

I'm sure that you are right. This instrument cluster was in a mini tubbed 67 notchback that originally was a /6 car so I know it's not original to the car. I still have the AM radio that was in the car but don't know if it's original either. Somebody make me an offer on this rallye dash. All I can say is no. I need a W2 tunnel ram and also a set of decent used a body W2 headers. I will trade up or down. Can also use other sb racing parts.

the only piece i see that wouldn't be correct for a 67 slant 6 Barracuda is the 150 mph speedometer.
Having said that, It might sell faster in pieces.
I could make an offer for the 4 instruments in the right hand cluster if you decide to break it up. Nothing else there I need today.
Good luck either way.

I will keep you in mind Redfish but I really don't want to separate it. Not yet anyway. Other than a factory tach what else would be different on a Formula S 273 or 383 car? I know where a 67 Formula S 273 car is but the owner thinks it's gold.

I will keep you in mind Redfish but I really don't want to separate it. Not yet anyway. Other than a factory tach what else would be different on a Formula S 273 or 383 car? I know where a 67 Formula S 273 car is but the owner thinks it's gold.

No other differences for 67. 68 and later have their differences.

Why do you call it a junk dash? Sure it needs to be completely restored but it's not junk. I don't sell parts to pay my bills I'm just getting rid of parts I don't need anymore. You and everyone else are entitled to your own opinion but then again so am I!

I have a 67 Rally Dash that has that same hole drilled in it. I thought maybe some idiot drilled a hole in a good dash. Like they say you learn something every day.

I am looking for a good 150 mph speedo... If anyone has one for sale, lete know.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back