1967 Cuda FB project

-
With those plaid pajama bottoms I wasn't sure if you'd just come from the hospital or Walmart.

I am almost always wearing a pair of jeans. The hospital told me to wear "loose" clothing. I assume it's because they have to get some kind of pant back on over a huge cast. I have 3 pair of pajama bottoms in my dresser, just happened to pick those for the special day.

I will inform the wife of your comment,,,, I'm sure you will hear from her shortly........ :axe:

John=mud

I am almost always wearing a pair of jeans. The hospital told me to wear "loose" clothing. I assume it's because they have to get some kind of pant back on over a huge cast. I have 3 pair of pajama bottoms in my dresser, just happened to pick those for the special day.

I will inform the wife of your comment,,,, I'm sure you will hear from her shortly........ :axe:

John=mud

Now I didn't mean to ruffle your wife's feathers. - But I DO hope she bought those for you to wear at home. I'm sure the nurses at the hospital understand (as long as you weren't wearing them when you were setting up the appointment).

Teresa bought me a Spongebob tee-shirt that would go really well with those bottoms. I could loan it to you.

I wear those crazy plaid type sleep pants,lol..(Get at least 2 sets a year at Christmas). Should see the neighborhood looks ,when I get the mail in a set...

Now I didn't mean to ruffle your wife's feathers. - But I DO hope she bought those for you to wear at home. I'm sure the nurses at the hospital understand (as long as you weren't wearing them when you were setting up the appointment).

Teresa bought me a Spongebob tee-shirt that would go really well with those bottoms. I could loan it to you.

I am going to take some pics of the t shirts I get from my wife and kid. lol

Yup, that outer wear is in the house only. I have to suffer another week with these until I get a cast I can take off and get real clothes on.

Special cast? Make one! Hell, if anyone can.........

LOL believe me, If I could get away with it, I would. So, I am going to listen to the doctor this time and follow the rules. Already bored out of my skull, but I don't want to do anything to screw this up. I need my feet to work!!! :protest:

I need my feet to work!!! :protest:

No wonder you were able to get so much work done so fast! I saw a chimp at the zoo that could peel a banana with his feet. I have enough trouble trying to keep from dropping tools with my hands but if it'll help me get more done I guess I'll give it a shot.

No wonder you were able to get so much work done so fast! I saw a chimp at the zoo that could peel a banana with his feet. I have enough trouble trying to keep from dropping tools with my hands but if it'll help me get more done I guess I'll give it a shot.

Offering storage for some of your cars, etc. Safe place here. I promise, nobody will ever see those cars................................................. :prayer:

:poke:

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and get my checkup after surgery. Hopefully get thisView attachment WP_20151210_001.jpg replaced with something I can take off so I can actually take a bath or shower........ Sponge baths suck!!!!!!!!!!! This is what my daughter carries in and says this is what I get to wear tomorrow...............View attachment WP_20151215_001.jpg
A skull in a santa's hat...................... wtf??????????????

Feel my pain.......... :D

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and get my checkup after surgery. Hopefully get thisView attachment 1714861455 replaced with something I can take off so I can actually take a bath or shower........ Sponge baths suck!!!!!!!!!!! This is what my daughter carries in and says this is what I get to wear tomorrow...............View attachment 1714861454

Those jammies will show the doc that you have attitude and you aren't going to settle for any less than a walking boot! LOL

Frankincuda is looking good. That Paxton should make the Hemi that much more fun!

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and get my checkup after surgery. Hopefully get thisView attachment 1714861455 replaced with something I can take off so I can actually take a bath or shower........ Sponge baths suck!!!!!!!!!!! This is what my daughter carries in and says this is what I get to wear tomorrow...............View attachment 1714861454

Feel my pain.......... :D

I realize I have probably got the worst taste in clothing of just about anyone but I kinda dig the new jammies. - Hey, at least they're not HELLO KITTY!

I realize I have probably got the worst taste in clothing of just about anyone but I kinda dig the new jammies. - Hey, at least they're not HELLO KITTY!

You're taste in clothing doesn't matter....What matters is your body work skills, you got that down "pat"!!:blob:

As for the cast (leg wrap), it reminds of a lady friend of mine who had to wear a lower leg cast for 6 weeks. She said that she was so embarrassed when the Doctor removed the cast. She said that she looked down at her leg and it look like a Sasquatch leg!!! She said it was so hairy she wanted to crawl into the corner and die>..LOL!!!

treblig

You're taste in clothing doesn't matter....What matters is your body work skills, you got that down "pat"!!:blob:

As for the cast (leg wrap), it reminds of a lady friend of mine who had to wear a lower leg cast for 6 weeks. She said that she was so embarrassed when the Doctor removed the cast. She said that she looked down at her leg and it look like a Sasquatch leg!!! She said it was so hairy she wanted to crawl into the corner and die>..LOL!!!

treblig

LOL I was sooo happy to have them take that thing off!!!!! :prayer:

Just got back from the doctors, if you're squeamish, don't look!!!! Altho, John showed his dirty face in one post on his thread so I guess if you saw that, you're good!!! :poke:
Couple x-rays:
View attachment WP_20151216_004.jpg
View attachment WP_20151216_003.jpg

Now the minor flesh wound:
View attachment WP_20151216_001.jpg
View attachment WP_20151216_002.jpg

No weight for another month!!!!!:protest::violent1::protest::violent1:

All the orange crap is from the operation, it even stained my toe nails, bastards.

Those pics give me the "Willies!!". Are those screws Mopar factory dealership authorized replacement parts or are they off the shelf??/

When my wife broke her ankle really bad they had to put two screws in it until the bone healed. After about 8 weeks they removed the screws. They gave her a local anesthetic and made a small incision then used this special screw driver to remove the screws. She didn't feel a thing BUT....................I was there during the screw removal and let me tell you, the squeaking and squealing noises those screws made on the way out made my skin crawl. To make it worse those darn screws were about 2 inches long so I had to listen to all the squeaking and squealing for a good while before they were both completely removed!!

Treblig

Just got back from the doctors, if you're squeamish, don't look!!!! Altho, John showed his dirty face in one post on his thread so I guess if you saw that, you're good!!! :poke:
Couple x-rays:
No weight for another month!!!!!:protest::violent1::protest::violent1:

All the orange crap is from the operation, it even stained my toe nails, bastards.

I'm not sure this is real. You could be trying to cover up a nail gun mishap and those orange toenails could be nail polish residue.

Then again, this could be part of some larger secret government conspiracy. Maybe they're creating a cyborg army. I keep hearing that George Bush has been behind these sorts of things.

If you truly are becoming bionic I think you should get one of those red jumpsuits and start practicing making it look like you're running in slow motion.

View attachment sixmill.jpg

Those pics give me the "Willies!!". Are those screws Mopar factory dealership authorized replacement parts or are they off the shelf??/

When my wife broke her ankle really bad they had to put two screws in it until the bone healed. After about 8 weeks they removed the screws. They gave her a local anesthetic and made a small incision then used this special screw driver to remove the screws. She didn't feel a thing BUT....................I was there during the screw removal and let me tell you, the squeaking and squealing noises those screws made on the way out made my skin crawl. To make it worse those darn screws were about 2 inches long so I had to listen to all the squeaking and squealing for a good while before they were both completely removed!!

Treblig

She should have opted for the Dzus fastener operation instead.

Treblig

:D

Dude!!!! You just ruined my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked the doctor why they were sticking out, he just said, "that's the way it is." ......................... Now I'm wondering if I have a "surprise" in store for me in a month............. :protest:

I'm not sure this is real. You could be trying to cover up a nail gun mishap and those orange toenails could be nail polish residue.

Rather have operation residue than sucking smoothies through a straw..... :poke:

What is that orange crap they use anyway????

Dude!!!! You just ruined my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked the doctor why they were sticking out, he just said, "that's the way it is." ......................... Now I'm wondering if I have a "surprise" in store for me in a month............. :protest:

Sorry man!! The truth shall set you free.....truth is, even though they gave my wife a "local" and she didn't feel any pain from removing the screws because bones have no nerves (feeling) she could feel the vibrations of the squealing going up her leg. Maybe in today's modern times they use anti sieze or something to keep the screws from dragging against the bone as they are removed. I guess they've changed the way they do it because they left the heads of the screws just below the skin on my wife's leg. At least they won't have to cut you to get to the screw heads!!! But don't worry, you won't feel any pain only those mild vibration going up your leg. You know, like the sounds/noises a long screw makes when it's been in a piece of hardwood for a long time and you're trying to back it out!!
They can leave the screws in your leg if they're below the skin but I don't think they can be left in there if they're exposed, too many opportunities for germs to get in there if the screws are exposed. On my wife they removed the screws so the screws wouldn't interfere with the full range of motion in her ankle.

Enjoy your "goof off" time!!!!
treblig

Sorry man!! The truth shall set you free.....truth is, even though they gave my wife a "local" and she didn't feel any pain from removing the screws because bones have no nerves (feeling) she could feel the vibrations of the squealing going up her leg. Maybe in today's modern times they use anti sieze or something to keep the screws from dragging against the bone as they are removed. I guess they've changed the way they do it because they left the heads of the screws just below the skin on my wife's leg. At least they won't have to cut you to get to the screw heads!!! But don't worry, you won't feel any pain only those mild vibration going up your leg. You know, like the sounds/noises a long screw makes when it's been in a piece of hardwood for a long time and you're trying to back it out!!
They can leave the screws in your leg if they're below the skin but I don't think they can be left in there if they're exposed, too many opportunities for germs to get in there if the screws are exposed. On my wife they removed the screws so the screws wouldn't interfere with the full range of motion in her ankle.

Enjoy your "goof off" time!!!!
treblig

Thanks, bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glasses7:

^^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^^^^

Been gone a while, had a little mishap. Screwed up my "good" ankle/foot with a stumble on the crutches. Not good................. :protest::violent1: So, ended up not being able to move around without a lot of pain. So I kept movement down to a minimum. Stairs suck..... 3 steps down into the living room and 2 large steps into computer room. The 3 going into the living room were bad enuff so I would just stop there. It was too painful to get to the computer. lol Foot is a little better now so I can make it to the PC. :D Still have 2 weeks to go with the boot on the left foot with no weight. :protest:

Getting really bored!!! I want to get back out in the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

^^^^^^ LOL ^^^^^^^^

Been gone a while, had a little mishap. Screwed up my "good" ankle/foot with a stumble on the crutches. Not good................. :protest::violent1: So, ended up not being able to move around without a lot of pain. So I kept movement down to a minimum. Stairs suck..... 3 steps down into the living room and 2 large steps into computer room. The 3 going into the living room were bad enuff so I would just stop there. It was too painful to get to the computer. lol Foot is a little better now so I can make it to the PC. :D Still have 2 weeks to go with the boot on the left foot with no weight. :protest:

Getting really bored!!! I want to get back out in the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burnout:

Yea....I've noticed that as I get older if injure one part of my body I end up hurting another part by trying to compensate. I injured my right foot and by the time it got well I had hurt my left foot because I was overusing it to compensate. Same goes for shoulder and hands, knees, etc!!

Sometimes you just gotta lay low and bite the bullet. I hate doing nothing and I hate sitting still!!!! When I have to lay low I hit the internet looking for parts I need for when I've recuperated.

treblig

-
Back