-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440magnum

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone. New to this site and am doing my September sweep up.I am parting a 1967 Dart GT. Was a 273 car that I needed some parts off of for a project and now it is time for it to move on.No drivetrain. I am located in Maple Ridge B.C. which is a 30 minute drive to the border and can ship from Blaine , Wa.,98230 to save on shipping costs, once a week. I did this when I sold on E-bay a year ago or so and it worked pretty well.Because of the amount of parts available I think sending me a PM with your request is probobly best. I can then email photos to you. I can accept Paypal or postal money orders or cash if item is picked up in person. All items shipped will include a tracking no.Parts prices will be $10 & up.

Also if anyone has any advice as to how I can be more efficeient ie;maybe I should post parts in seperate sections,pics, etc. I would appreciate that to. Thank you and thankyou FABO for the ad.

Welcome to FABO
We like pics around here, so posting a pic of the entire car or individual parts you have would go a long way to help your sale. Good luck.

Do you have the driver side turn signal that is mounted on the top of the fender that is only on the 67 GT? Price and pics?

It would be REAL damn handy to have a more definitive list, and some photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back