-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
Oringinal 273 GT (REAL 4 speed car) now rebuilt 340 x heads M1 intake, power steering. New Aluminum radiator. Original Hipo manifolds. New Hemi A-100 bucket seats. 8 3/4 rear 3:23's. Perfect GTS hood with nice inserts. Front stock sway bar. Interior is really nice. No rust except a few bubbles in the rear 1/4's. OTHER THEN THAT RUST FREE CALIFORNIA CAR IT's WHOLE LIFE. No rust in the trunk no rust on the floors etc. Paint is 2 years old looks good. Runs really well as fast as my 440 Dart. Needs a some wiring but comes with both harnesses. title is in my name and on hand. I hate to sell this but I need to get my other project done.

$15.500

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

cb2e_1.jpg

931b_1.jpg

9a41_1.jpg

The black plates for CA cars, means that it was purchased in CA has stayed here. It is nothing really, but defines the histiory of the vehicle. In CA the plates stay with the vehicles. Some states the plates go with the individual for their next vehicle.

Sometimes they give you new plates when you register in your name when transfering ownership. likely what happened to the black plates on this car.

Nice car, but the current condition of the engine compartment
and the interior are hurting your attempt to sell IMHO, to me
its more like a 8 to 12K car not a 14 to 16K.

Well thanks for your opinion. I am sure you get tons of rust free 4 speed cars in nebraska for 8 grand. If you don't want to buy the car then why are you putting your 2 cents into my for sale thread. I know what the car is worth, if you don't like my price then I am sorry. You aren't going to buy it anyways.

Well thanks for your opinion. I am sure you get tons of rust free 4 speed cars in nebraska for 8 grand. If you don't want to buy the car then why are you putting your 2 cents into my for sale thread. I know what the car is worth, if you don't like my price then I am sorry. You aren't going to buy it anyways.

I like your response, goes to show you that your not a person I would want to deal with in the first place, why don't you go and post it for sale on the BBD Board, OH I FORGOT they don't have a for sale board LMFAO !!!!!, thats a CHEEZEY site, only there for the promotion of Bill Reilly's products or to talk about personal problems like getting a divorce and stories of buying yellow 4-speed darts for 7 or 8 Grand.

Just because I live in Nebraska does not mean our cars are all rusty, thats typical West Coast /Big City stereotyping, maybe thats the assumption you made when you put the price on your car, now if you want to put your convertible up for sale for 14K lets talk.

Good I wouldn't want to deal with you either. What does this have to do with BBD? You make no sense.

Well with putting the bickering aside, I think you have a beautiful car. It's too bad I am so far away because I would try my best to sell mine and buy yours. I love those true 4 speed A bodies. I am surprised you still have it for sale and I am sure no matter where you are from, Cal, Nebraska, or Canada as in my case, these gems are not falling out of the sky.

I feel a bit insulted it's been on SF craigslist for awhile @ 14K but you upped the price here to 15K to start.

Well with putting the bickering aside, I think you have a beautiful car. It's too bad I am so far away because I would try my best to sell mine and buy yours. I love those true 4 speed A bodies. I am surprised you still have it for sale and I am sure no matter where you are from, Cal, Nebraska, or Canada as in my case, these gems are not falling out of the sky.

Its a true 4-speed but thats about where it ends, everything else (even probably the color ) is non original, Hood, side stripe, etc. if you really want a 4-speed car bad enough take a nice all original automatic car and convert it, its not rocket science, IMHO the cost of the car in this case since its a 4-speed should only add a couple grand when compared to an automatic.

I KNOW I KNOW, I MAKE NO SENSE, WHAT DO I KNOW I'M FROM NEBRASKA

I like your response, goes to show you that your not a person I would want to deal with in the first place, why don't you go and post it for sale on the BBD Board, OH I FORGOT they don't have a for sale board LMFAO !!!!!, thats a CHEEZEY site, only there for the promotion of Bill Reilly's products or to talk about personal problems like getting a divorce and stories of buying yellow 4-speed darts for 7 or 8 Grand.

Just because I live in Nebraska does not mean our cars are all rusty, thats typical West Coast /Big City stereotyping, maybe thats the assumption you made when you put the price on your car, now if you want to put your convertible up for sale for 14K lets talk.

Hey, hey , hey ... let's play nice here. There are several of us on both sites. Let's just look at the positives of each site and what it does for us and the hobby.

Its a true 4-speed but thats about where it ends, everything else (even probably the color ) is non original, Hood, side stripe, etc. if you really want a 4-speed car bad enough take a nice all original automatic car and convert it, its not rocket science, IMHO the cost of the car in this case since its a 4-speed should only add a couple grand when compared to an automatic.

I KNOW I KNOW, I MAKE NO SENSE, WHAT DO I KNOW I'M FROM NEBRASKA

If you aren't buying the car then why are soo interested in my ad? I have seem you on BBD site too so I am not sure what the F you are talking about... Go away. 13k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back