1967 valiant signet 4 door 273 commando 4 speed

-

barracudajohn

Reaction score
I joined a little while back and I had requests for photos of my cars. I will post others when the weather breaks and I take the others out of the garage. Here is a car that I have owned for 30 years, I am the third owner and I have all receipts and documentation. When I bought it, the worst parts of the car were rusty quarter panels, 2 years ago I purchased another 1967 from Arizona to use for the rust free rear clip. That car is also interesting, one owner, low mileage, 6 cylinder with a/c and front sway bar with disc brakes. I have accumulated all NOS chrome and trim over the years for the commando car. I just wanted to share with you what could be one of the rarest commando cars produced.

P1430078.JPG

P1430079.JPG

P1430080.JPG

Awesome! Always cool to see a sedan with stick shift.

I have a 1970 Valiant with a 318, 3-speed on the floor and an 8 3/4 rear with a 3.23 - it is a blast to drive.

I had a 68 Dart 270 4-door 273 4-speed with A/C. I sold it years ago but always wanted to do it. Bill Reilly from Alterkation bought it, don't know if he ever did anything with it.

I joined a little while back and I had requests for photos of my cars. I will post others when the weather breaks and I take the others out of the garage. Here is a car that I have owned for 30 years, I am the third owner and I have all receipts and documentation. When I bought it, the worst parts of the car were rusty quarter panels, 2 years ago I purchased another 1967 from Arizona to use for the rust free rear clip. That car is also interesting, one owner, low mileage, 6 cylinder with a/c and front sway bar with disc brakes. I have accumulated all NOS chrome and trim over the years for the commando car. I just wanted to share with you what could be one of the rarest commando cars produced.

View attachment 1715285442

View attachment 1715285445

View attachment 1715285446

82 273-4/4 speeds built. That is 2 and 4 door models combined.

Awesome car! Looks like factory bucket seats too! I love it! If you ever want to sell it let me know!

Very rare.

Lookin forward to keeping up with your progress on it.

I have a 67 signet 2dr I made into a 4 spd.

-
Back