-
Status
Not open for further replies.

madvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all - Testing the waters here. Don't want to sell but kids, work and other priorities have taken over. For the right person this is a steal of a car which is pretty much turnkey.

Some of you have seen this car for sale here a few years ago in early 2007 when I bought it.

Basic Details:

1968 Valiant 2 door post car
Fibergalss bumpers & fenders
Caged - Subframe connectors - Super Stock Springs (shes solid)
Mini Tubbed - Very nicely
Custom Dash Insert with Radio & Heater Delete
No Back seat but full carpet & interior - pretty clean
Floor Shifter
Fuel cell in trunk
BG250 Race pump
Battery in Trunk
Wilwood Front Disc Brakes
Race Shocks on all 4 corners

This car ***** and gets - Consistent 1.47 or so 60' nice 1' wheelie out of the hole and then straight as an arrow. Also has very nice manners on the street just a little brutal at highway speed and the 4.56 gears.

Watch her go here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md6X5tRokw4"]YouTube- Josh valiant run 2[/ame]

408 Magnum Stroker (local build) (Shady Dell 1.97 Magnum RT heads, Mopar M1 4bb Manifold, Holey 830, TTI Exhaust, Dual 3" all the way to the bumper with Flowmasters) - less then 1000 miles and maybe 50 passes on it (was in a Dakota RT before it met the valiant) - Best so far before the new carb 11.007 @ 117

SMR 904 - Full tilt rollerized race tranny with STEEL billet front drum so it can be streetable - Reverse Manual Valve Body - Transbrake - JW Performance 3800 Stall - Less than 20 passes since both Tranny and Converter were rebuilt

8 3/4 Rear was redone less then 1000 miles ago with a 489 Sure grip and 4.56 gears.

I would like to get $12k out of the car and that is about what is in the drivetrain alone.

I redid the Gauge pod with all new Silver Sport Comp Gauges including speedo - Have speedo cable not installed
Also Have new Carpet & Dash cap for it not installed in boxes

Email me with any questions [email protected]

Im located in the Seattle area for refrence.

Sounds like a smokin deal. It makes me wonder why I'm building mine.

very nice car man!!! I have tripple that in my build and am no where close to what you already have....this is an awesome deal!!

To bad he didn`t want a 63 belvedere from Cali. They make great max wedge cars and are very rare.

Do you have more pics of engine bay, interior, etc.?

Without the cage and scoop it would be the ultimate sleeper. Obviously a lot of attention to detail. Would love to have it but wife wouldn't allow it. LOL

I need this car so I can drive around with Scott (pettybluedart) and terrorize the local strip and beat up on all the ferds and Chebbies ( we'd have them seeing double). Seriously. this is an unbelivable DEAL. Wish I could make this one happen.

love this car, if the lottery comes my way this weekend it will be on its way to new zealand, hell if i win the lottery i will even come and shake ya hand when we do the deal.

Good luck with the sale or even better good luck with other things so ya dont have to sell it

Had sum buyers on my car.They all come buy and make a fuss then low ball me.I sure wished it sold but it ain't for free

At least ya have people looking. I've got a good car at a fair price, but no lookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back